The MUD 100 series Photos thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Christ man, what were you thinking? lol, glad you got out though, nobody can wade through that.

Haha! I just had the Falken Wild Peak A/T tires installed and was secretly trying to show off to my lovely wife. The worse part was I had three kids (all under 9 yrs old) in the backseat.
So, once we got stuck I had to wade in the mud to get carry them out one by one:bang:

Haha! I just had the Falken Wild Peak A/T tires installed and was secretly trying to show off to my lovely wife. The worse part was I had three kids (all under 9 yrs old) in the backseat.
So, once we got stuck I had to wade in the mud to get carry them out one by one:bang:

Thanks for sharing the story and pic. Getting stuck can be fun and humbling aha. ITs surleey a story your family wont let you forget

We drive one of the greatest 4wds but taht doesnt mean we wont get stuck

Thanks man. Agreed, I need some action shots outside of the concrete jungle.

This was in East Atlanta Village yesterday for a lunch stop.

jfc lol

finally removed the stock steps...
from this:
IMG_4661.JPG

to this:
IMG_4662.JPG

Another pic from the same spot as my last pic, this one taken the following morning. Not a bad place to wakeup.

43296060320_a1e2041cef_b.jpg

@dfinn I missed where at? I wanna float this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom