The Monstalined 80's thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any one have any of the new colors? I'm leaning towards the new white called nuclear winter
Nuclear winter or grey matter would be my choices. It’s good to hear that they have these new colors. I’ve been thinking about doing mine again. Last time I mixed a custom white because I didn’t want pure virgin white so trying to match for touch ups is impossible.

Man. Lots of new colors. I'm leaning towards a similar pattern as @SmokingRocks has above but with Light quartz gray for the main, and my custom match to my powder coat for the "trim." The real question is whether to go the extra mile and coat my ARB or not?

Can I easily buy the tint from an online dealer? Any links?

20190907_163049.jpg

I have the complete set of color chips including the new colors, some of them are great.. im stuck between 3 colors for my truck, and 2 of those are new colors. Ill post a picture of all the chips when i can.

It's crazy how different the colors look in different lighting. @maxamillion2345 with get hammered looks awesome! Then I see some with the same color and it's a nasty looking green?

Screenshot_20200224-101725_Facebook.jpg

"All nighter" is another weird one. Same color in all 3 pics

Screenshot_20200224-101815_Facebook.jpg

Anyone ever attempt to install window vents after monstaliner? I like mine and use them a lot in GA summer keeping the heat from building up inside. I'd like to know if I do this should I leave room to reinstall or maybe just go over them and not remove them?

Anyone ever attempt to install window vents after monstaliner? I like mine and use them a lot in GA summer keeping the heat from building up inside. I'd like to know if I do this should I leave room to reinstall or maybe just go over them and not remove them?

Not sure I know what window vents you are talking about. 80 series?

Probably the auto vent shades that stick to the body just above the glass so you can roll the windows down a little without getting rain in. I assume they might have an issue sticking to the rough texture instead of a smoother paint

It is, but I was thinking about lining everything. I may just paint that area and not line it because I really want to keep them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom