The definitive, "Found a good deal on CL" thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I believe you may have posted this on the wrong thread - this is the "found-a-good-deal" thread :rofl:

Although I hear a drop down tailgate is worth ~ $7,500 ;)

holy sh*te - I got mine for $100 :flipoff2:

Last edited:
Hello? Temptation calling . . . . '84 Mini Truck, Extra Cab, 5spd

Surely someone in the club needs this!

Stop it!

This makes me disgusted at the amount of mini trucks I bought and sold, parted out or destroyed rock crawling years ago... In 2007 I would have paid $300 max for that truck, now it half seems like a good deal. Makes me feel old....

This makes me disgusted at the amount of mini trucks I bought and sold, parted out or destroyed rock crawling years ago... In 2007 I would have paid $300 max for that truck, now it half seems like a good deal. Makes me feel old....

Don't worry - I wouldn't touch that thing for any more than $2k..it's really rough...

It is crazy to see the prices on these trucks shoot up though :oops:

that doesn't look much like Vegas to me :meh:

^ Yep those were on Offer Up as well. He sold them to me but then the day I was supposed to pick them up your buddy offered him more. Oh well.

Great deal on a set of Rock Warrior's popped up today with tires.

@92LXAZ you still looking? these are an even better deal than that last set

Great deal on a set of Rock Warrior's popped up today with tires.

@92LXAZ you still looking? these are an even better deal than that last set

Thanks for the heads up. That is a great deal. I go back and forth. Not ready to commit I don't think as lugs and spacers are still needed driving up $$. Still tempting.

Thanks for the heads up. That is a great deal. I go back and forth. Not ready to commit I don't think as lugs and spacers are still needed driving up $$. Still tempting.
yeah the lugs for those is def an expense. Would you be buying for a 100 or for a 200?

These don't fit my 100, but they are some of my favorite 6 lug Toyota wheels. They seem to be a solid deal.

Looks a lot like Bmans old ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom