The definitive, "Found a good deal on CL" thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:rofl:

I think the price was added later. I don't remember seeing it when it was first linked. It takes the right buyer at that price and probably got tired of all the tire kickers who thought it might actually have a realistic price. LOL

The price was added later! And yeah, that's definitely not an average cruiser buyer price. Doesn't seem realistic to me, but what do I know really.

The price was added later! And yeah, that's definitely not an average cruiser buyer price. Doesn't seem realistic to me, but what do I know really.

While not a fire chief special I do have a 70 FJ40 would sell for that may even take a little less.

Why abomination? Would you rather have an LS swap?
THEY DESTROYED IT. TOOK A GREAT VEHICLE AND MADE IT LOOK LIKE A "J" WORD WITH ALL OF THE STICKERS AND DIAMOND PLATE ON THE BODY . AND TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY THE HUGE HOLES IN THE ROOF

THEY DESTROYED IT. TOOK A GREAT VEHICLE AND MADE IT LOOK LIKE A "J" WORD WITH ALL OF THE STICKERS AND DIAMOND PLATE ON THE BODY . AND TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY THE HUGE HOLES IN THE ROOF
I gather Nebraska winters were not kind to the steel. Could be worse - painted over bondo.
I am just amazed it lasted so long back there and is still running, although I bet the frame is completely rusted out.

Or this one. Which as actually not too bad

the second isn't that bad but i don't want $7500 worth of Swiss cheese for the other one. better off going to cool cruisers and getting a whole tub. i just think that price is way too high. I cant wait till this economic bubble pops and the prices come back to earth.

the second isn't that bad but i don't want $7500 worth of Swiss cheese for the other one. better off going to cool cruisers and getting a whole tub. i just think that price is way too high. I cant wait till this economic bubble pops and the prices come back to earth.

I would rather pay more for toys than lose a large portion of my retirement:slap:

Dang... I really want back into an 80...

Buy mine! Save $5k, have lockers/lift/35's/rear bumper/rtt. My truck doesn't have rust, so I didn't have to spray 12 cans of flat black under it. Plus, the interior/exterior of my truck is not soaked in detailing gel!

6x SCS F5 with decent KM2s for $1000
Looks like they are 6 lug Toyota pattern.

Not mine, but these seem to be a pretty good deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom