The definitive, "Found a good deal on CL" thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My wife said I need to sell my 100 for this. Tempting but I'm not in a position to jump in the deep end yet.

If anyone is looking for TRD Forged 17" Rock warrior's i saw these pop up. Not saying the price is any sort of deal, but as anybody who's shopped for these know they have become hard to find. They usually sell within a day on Craiglist, and Ive seen them on Ebay for over $2000+ which is just crazy. perfect on 200 series, Tundra and i believe 100 series owners use them too. 5x150.

If anyone is looking for TRD Forged 17" Rock warrior's i saw these pop up. Not saying the price is any sort of deal, but as anybody who's shopped for these know they have become hard to find. They usually sell within a day on Craiglist, and Ive seen them on Ebay for over $2000+ which is just crazy. perfect on 200 series, Tundra and i believe 100 series owners use them too. 5x150.

So tempting!

So tempting!
yeah, tires are shot, but wheels alone the price isn't too crazy. back in the day they used to sell for $500 range, but now they have easily doubled due to demand. Super easy to re-sell if you snatch them, and change your mind. I have them on my 200 and love them. perfect offset

shocked these 17" TRD Rock warriors have been up for 13 days without selling. In the past, they never lasted more than 1-2 days

My wife said I need to sell my 100 for this. Tempting but I'm not in a position to jump in the deep end yet.

Just add it to the fleet, that's what we've been doing.;)

Someone did. :hmm:

i spy a CSC sticker on this 100. i imagine somebody knows who this is

Whisky Tango Foxtrot, over.

Someone needs to put down the pipe.

Glenn in Marana

Whisky Tango Foxtrot, over.

Someone needs to put down the pipe.

Glenn in Marana
I believe you may have posted this on the wrong thread - this is the "found-a-good-deal" thread :rofl:

Although I hear a drop down tailgate is worth ~ $7,500 ;)

I believe you may have posted this on the wrong thread - this is the "found-a-good-deal" thread :rofl:

Although I hear a drop down tailgate is worth ~ $7,500 ;)
Yah, I don't think we have a club thread entitled "Crack smokers on CL who own LC's." .....yet.

However, you know that someone is likely going to call him about those diamonds in the rough.

Glenn in Marana

Screenshot_20190411-094908.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom