Tech Day 24 February at OTRAMM (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd like to walk around and start helping someone on there projects then move to someone else's and get them started. Then move to another persons that is almost done and make fun of them. Meanwhile starting a bunch of projects and not finishing anything them.

Just like my own projects in life!!

Last edited:
I think I'm all good. I gotta remember to get the gas cylinder for the MIG filled before the weekend but that's it.
I was going to bring my Hobart 210 and some flux core for TLex's sliders so we wouldn't be using your materials, but I can just as easily leave it at home...

Weather is starting to look pretty sloppy for Saturday.

Looks okay to me

FE05C0A9-5BF6-40B6-A7A3-61616BC70A9C.png

I think I have some drinks from swap meet and probably some other things lying around. If weather is not pretty 100% clear I can’t tow or drive my topless 40 down, so the tie rod may not be on the agenda. However, the taco just lost its back up camera, which Vince moved since it had a nice factory view of my spare tire. Maybe Dr Ed can take a stab at bringing that back to life. I have a client site meeting in Mt Vernon before coming down, so I’ll be later morning most likely.

A girl and her toddler rent the apartment above my shop. We probably shouldn't wake them up super early. I'd think 8:30ish would be fine, maybe folks with kids can chime in.

Hey I just pulled in is she gonna mind me drinking beer in the parking lot all night?

Also I hit a ground hog on the way up I will have plenty of extras if anyone wants to share.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom