Tech Day 24 February at OTRAMM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm going to try and get there first thing. I've been put on the clock by the wife and need to be home by 2:00.

I may bring the Lexus and put it on the lift to check for something loose underneath I think it is the ball joints or the rear bushing thing.

"F"ing DC pot holes!!

That looks awesome. Getting ready. I'll stop along the way and will bring coffee and donuts. I'll also bring my 3ton jack, jackstands, (crappy) tools, rags, etc. If it is OK, I'll need to borrow someone's/the shop's feeler gauges... I can also stop and buy a set if needed.

Looking forward to tomorrow.

Murphy’s law strikes again. Between my kitchen remodel and school assignments I can’t break away.

On a good note I should have a functional kitchen again by the end of next week! What time will you guys be there till today in case my stuff wraps up earlier than expected?

Got my rear diff swapped out with the help of LOTS people. I rode in going 53 mph when the speedo indicated 50 and left going 59. It was super nice going 65 on I-66 without the engine howling at me.

Gary- these diffs were definitely in good shape.

Big thanks to Stump, Chris, Steve, Mitch and of course Ryan. I couldn't have got this done without you guys.

Thanks for coming out. It was a fun day at the shop. I didn't catch everything but got a pretty good time lapse of the day. Go and subscibe to the you tube channel.

That is the best video ever. It looks like we did lots of stuff.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom