Tales,Trails and Trials of a (wet) Dream Machine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Man, you high tech guys!
All I wanted to know was how full or how empty the battery is at any given time. trAMPS and tWATTs and VjOLTS are a foreign language to me too.

Amp hours I get. Thats how many hours the trAMPS tWATTS and VjOLTS use up when you put quarters in the electric vibrating bed 🛌.

I think !!!! o_O:rolleyes:

Yahoo, went to smell-a today to pick up the rebuilt Toyoda ac compressor. It is a non-binary trans gender compressor now. It has a Japanese made German body with a Toyoda butt.

Next week it will get installed into the multi Asianal pig with a South African refrigerator powered by American auxiliary batteries sun sucking jigatWATT panels.

I don’t think I’m going to the olympics any time soon. But my pig might be eligible.

Peace, (or is it piece)

30A13B96-7EF7-4B64-806C-BEE46708BF82.jpeg
D5C43049-653C-4251-971D-191FC0C864D2.jpeg
B2C16176-70F6-464B-9E90-74C0B32136CA.jpeg
17E6F61D-39B1-4B27-AD5E-E154C489B493.jpeg

Question?

Do comedians take out insurance to protect themselves from being sued for saying something deemed inappropriate by someone more important then the comedian???

Im gonna have another bear. :rimshot:

Hey Gordon, while you're still on the phone, what was the name of your leveling boards in the bag?

So today the AC is back functioning in the Silver Spoon with the install of a Japanese/Bosch/Toyoda compressor. It works quite a bit better then before.

Maybe is the mixing of blood lines!!!

Happy camper.:geek:

Yahoo, went to smell-a today to pick up the rebuilt Toyoda ac compressor. It is a non-binary trans gender compressor now. It has a Japanese made German body with a Toyoda butt.

Next week it will get installed into the multi Asianal pig with a South African refrigerator powered by American auxiliary batteries sun sucking jigatWATT panels.

I don’t think I’m going to the olympics any time soon. But my pig might be eligible.

Peace, (or is it piece)

View attachment 2752097View attachment 2752098View attachment 2752099View attachment 2752100
Nice! I hope that compressor works for you!

So you have some A/C...Axis Conditioning

So during pig party trip starter battery was acting like it was not taking a charge a couple of times. Didn’t think much of it. Never hesitated starting. Last week acted funny a couple of times. This last weekend the alt/water pump belt started squealing like my mistress saw a spider.

Last time I had to change that belt I had to take the radiator out. The clutch fan is 1/2” away from the radiator, new belts are 5/8” wide. This time I went to take the alternator out, the belt had fused itself to the pulley. The belt was worn down to 1/2” wide and I was barely able to slide it through the 1/2” radiator/fan gap to get it out. The new belt is 5/8” wide but only 1/2” thick. With a lot of grunting, groaning and bleeding I was able to hold the belt twisted and slide it through the 1/2” gap. Did not have to remove the radiator but might have bent a couple radiator fins.

New belt new battery, alternator cranking out 14.4 plus volts:)

Might have to get a blood infusion, those fan blade edges are a killer

So I have finally sorted out the new lithium battery system for auxiliary power to the SilverSpoon. When I merged the DC to DC charger wiring diagram with the monitor diagnostics wiring diagram I ended up with to many negative connections and not enough ground connections, casing a continuous drain on the starter battery. I made a simple diagram into a complicated redundant diagram.Duu

It is now all sorted out. The resulting performance of running the refer on a full lithium charge is 3 days of light use and no recharging. Heavy use would be 2 to 2-1/2 days.

If the 250 watt solars panels were connect might be able to sit there indefinitely. Going to have to do that test next.

Follow photo of the monitor reading is after about 68 hours of continual operation with no charging

A7433121-1EA0-468C-9C49-987B23BD7052.png

Now to just find time to take an outing!!!!

PS: refrigerator was still running with only 24% of battery life.

Thought I’d come out of hibernation and do an overnight to stretch our legs.

primitive camp site 90 min outside of Ojai. running silent

also going to replace blinkers that have seen better days. Thanks to wardamneagle for middlemanning a pair of brand new factory ones from the Middle East connection

3CEB52A5-83F8-4663-B30F-16121C78AB3B.jpeg
8F9E6BA3-7079-45BF-A66B-3B146FAF96E3.jpeg
E33EB240-CDD0-4C09-B518-3B7C632C1382.jpeg

Is that a new roofrack?
No, same set up as on the Bishop excursion. By the way thanks for that inclusion, I ran across a pic of the sauna on my office computer.

Here‘s a couple day trip in the mountains behind Morro Bay from a while back.

03889F15-0DDF-453A-AF68-BF7E88404771.jpeg

Going to have to think on what hors d’oeuvres to cojure up in July

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom