Sway bar bushing---Can't find any for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got a 1993 FZJ80 in need of the sway bar end bushings. Been searching the internet for days with no luck. Whiteline has something similar but looks different. Anyone know where I can get these for the front and rear sway bars? Thanks in advance.

IMG_4720.JPG

IMG_4721.JPG

IMG_4730.JPG

@beno ?
@cruiserdan ?

I recall seeing this question before and they come in a set with something else don't they?

Have you tired @Akella ? I just installed OEM ones from him not too long ago. It was for my 97, but I think they are the same. the bushings in the sway bar it self at least.

Super pro bushings.... Not OEM, they are poly.

thanks for the help everyone.

I found all the bushings except the small ones at the end of the sway bar itself.

Super pro bushings.... Not OEM, they are poly.

This company looks like it has everything. I will need to take some measurements and give them a call tomorrow. Thanks

thanks for the help everyone.

I found all the bushings except the small ones at the end of the sway bar itself.

This is the kit I used for my '97. I know the end links are different but it comes also comes with the small rubber bushing that goes in the end of the swaybar. My guess is THAT part didn't change from '93- '97. If you really can't find them anywhere else (have you tried a dealer?), for $11 it worth a shot to get the bushings you want.

Amazon.com: Beck Arnley 101-5490 Suspension Stabilizer Bar Link: Automotive

Why not take a trip over to your local dealer? IIRC, they are way cheep.

Sounds like a good idea. I'm heading there soon anyway for a bunch of parts to fix the oil leaks and baselining the fluids.

I just got mine (1995) from a local shop here in Edmonton for $15cad. They had more in stock on the shelf.

4wheelAuto, Google them and call if you're desperate and willing to ship from Canada.

Cruiser Outfitters (@cruiseroutfit) has them in stock usually. They are cheap. I have purchased a couple sets of them from him.

Cruiser Outfitters

Yup, we have them as loose rubber (SUS11021) or with the sleeve, bolt, nut combo (Part# SUS11021KIT). Toyota's been using them for 60 years so we stock plenty of them (like we buy them by the pound). We also stock them in poly. Holla :D

s*** just call @beno and get them delivered straight to your door. The time saved driving to the dealer and messing with someone behind the parts counter that has likely never seen an 80 isn't worth the hassle. If Joey starts stocking them he is another good option as well.

*edit. Didn't see that Kurt had posted just before me, he is another great resource! I just would love to see the board try and support these guys that are giving us incredible service (like listing the part numbers, etc). Before they order parts online to save $3. Rant over lol

I have some still in the wrapper waiting to be installed. Just get them from the dealership, @beno, or Toyota parts overstock website

I suppose, but an hour of driving to the dealership and messing with them, having them order them and picking them up is worth way more to me than $3 in postage. To each their own I guess.

Don't have a problem supporting our vendors, but also don't see adding postage to what $4 worth of parts?

Last edited:
Yup, we have them as loose rubber (SUS11021) or with the sleeve, bolt, nut combo (Part# SUS11021KIT). Toyota's been using them for 60 years so we stock plenty of them (like we buy them by the pound). We also stock them in poly. Holla :D

Am I missing the price or have to call? No Link?

80 Series Stock Length Sway Bar Links:

100 Series Stock Length Sway Bar Links:

DON'T SEE IT? CALL FOR PRICING

We stock a full variety of replacement sway bar bushings for your early through current Land Cruiser. D bushings, cushions and cushion hardware, links and more. Manufactures including OEM Toyota, Old Man Emu, Slee Offroad and more. Call for pricing.

Complete sway bar bushing kits coming soon!

I Just removed the hole dam thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom