Suspension Articulation RTI Tracker (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does 1146 count aired down?. The rear bumper was locking up the rear tire at full tuck. I've since fixed that.
40's, 3linked on 14 inch Fox 2.5's.

IMG_8141.jpeg

Every g-wagon offroading video I've seen shows tires in the air. IFS or solid axle doesn't seem to make a difference. Honestly surprised it's not worse :eek:

Every g-wagon offroading video I've seen shows tires in the air. IFS or solid axle doesn't seem to make a difference. Honestly surprised it's not worse :eek:

The geometry is definitely not built with travel in mind. The springs are really short, weird motion ratios, and short links in the rear.

That being said, I wouldn’t kick one out of my driveway.

I really would like to see how the non-AHC model performs.

Based on the OP the ‘17 LC and LX are basically the same…my guess is for the 300 series it would probably be similar.

Agreed. The LC and LX generally score in the same territory if historical measurements are go to by, with the ability to just about max the extents of suspension travel of the chassis. Differences from there are pretty minor coming down to things like wheel size/sidewall that may offer further flex.

Many may not appreciate that AHC is a near cousin to KDSS cross linking technology with the ability to maximize warp compliance while providing strong sway control.

Still would be interesting to see scores.

Many may not appreciate that AHC is a near cousin to KDSS cross linking technology with the ability to maximize warp compliance while providing strong sway control.

If you think about it, it has to have cross-linking.. for a LX with a traditional sway bar to flex like a LC with a bar that disconnects.. there absolutely has to be some hydraulic cross-linking to force the bar into doing that.

If you think about it, it has to have cross-linking.. for a LX with a traditional sway bar to flex like a LC with a bar that disconnects.. there absolutely has to be some hydraulic cross-linking to force the bar into doing that.
That’s related to my interest in the nonahc nonKDSS rti Score.

Any RTI for KDSS and nonKDSS 4”5th gen 4Runners?

Here is your LC vs LX comparison:

Any RTI for KDSS and nonKDSS 4”5th gen 4Runners?

I couldn't find a direct data point for a 5th gen non-KDSS 4runner. Going off potentially analogous datapoints from other 120-series, it would suggest a non-KDSS 4runner would be in the mid 400s?

'10 Toyota 4runner Trail w/KDSS: 584
'21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road (w/KDSS): 555
'04 GX470 w/KDSS: 519
'07 Toyota FJ Cruiser: 515
'11 Lexus GX460 (no KDSS): 435
'04 GX470 (no KDSS): 428

anyone have numbers on the ineos?

420 Normal, 369 High for the Cybertruck

Not great. The CT does have a really long wheelbase which compromises the RTI score. The long wheelbase isn't exactly desirable for hardcore wheeling and perhaps the lower RTI score reflects that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom