SuperPro Polyurethane Bushings For LC 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bought mine from a company in Ohio that seems to have them in stock, at least for a pre-03. Not sure if I can/should post a non-supporting vendor so pm me if you want the website.

I ordered a set of the whiteline bushings. $46.26 shipped via priority mail. I'll post up a review once they get here and I install them.

Hi Andrew,

I'm sorry to bother you. As I was trying to place your order, the warehouse notified me that this part is currently on back order. We can send your order factory direct, but it will take 6-8 weeks to get to you.

Alternatively, we can send you an immediate refund. Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know what you would like to do and I will be happy to assist.

- Amanda Wartes, (DST Customer Service)

I requested a refund. I'm not going to wait 2 months to save $40.

Yeah, that's the direction I'm headed now...

I ordered the Superpro from obt for the wifes 99 LX. Arrived the same week. Installed them without removing the rack or anything else. Just followed the great how to's that were already posted. Mine literally fell out so only trouble I had was the right sequence to get the uppers in along with the metal bushing. Some all thread with thin washers nuts might make it easier to get things snugged down to get things in from the top.
Steering is night and day different. Wheel is solid and responsive. Now all it needs is an alignment.

Once again thanks to those that post up their how to-haven't found an item on the LX that I haven't found a how to by searching this forum.

Ordered a set of the SuperPro bushings. Hopefully they'll get here by Friday

No they're already stateside. Yeah $20 is stupid high, but what's the alternative?

$20 is high, especially for a box that small. I talked with OBT and they dropped the shipping cost to $15. I didn't have much of an option, they were the only place that had them instock.

$20 = mo betta profit

I wouldn't mind spending $20 to ship them to me. Think about it, would you rather spend less and wait 3-6 months because they don't stock them or a couple bucks more and get it same week? Companies need to pay the shipping guy somehow.

For a small guy without a lot of transactions it could actually cost almost $20 to UPS that stuff.
Now the $20 may have been high in the past but in today market it may not be far off.
That said I would prefer to pay actual costs and not a nationwide flat rate. I'm not their biggest fan but I'm sure glad someone is stocking these stateside.

A small Priority Mail Flat Rate box is under $10, boxes are free, and the mail runs 6 days a week for pickup and delivery, no matter where you are.

However, I'm not going to bitch about it over the "extra" $10 that's already spent. I got my UPS notification this morning that mine are already on their way.

I requested a refund. I'm not going to wait 2 months to save $40.

Just got an email from them. They now have the bushings in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom