Stlca chit-chat (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pretty common but still pretty neat. Some of the old news papers used to cover the kitchen walls from the late 30's to early 40's in the old farm house.

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

Finding stuff like that is always so interesting to me.

And from the looks of things I think I'd be more concerned that somebody stole your floors than reading the funnies.... Looks like you're gonna be busy for a day or 3.

Yeah just trying to figure out if it's worth fixing.

I hope so. My great great grandpa built it in 1921.

Who is closest to Bowling Green, KY we know? I found a guy up there parting out an 80. I went up there last week and picked up a fender and some other misc parts. I'm going to buy his tires and wheels but I'm having trouble getting another trip planned up there. Any help would be appreciated & will help out with gas for truck and beer for belly.

Chad (wileycoyote) is pretty close

Who is closest to Bowling Green, KY we know? I found a guy up there parting out an 80. I went up there last week and picked up a fender and some other misc parts. I'm going to buy his tires and wheels but I'm having trouble getting another trip planned up there. Any help would be appreciated & will help out with gas for truck and beer for belly.
Shoot me a PM. I may be stopping through there this weekend. I've seen the guys ad on CL.

Mudship request

I'm from Charleston SC and I'm looking for someone to mudship 1-2 whiskey barrels from Lynchburg to GSMTR. The barrel size is 53 gallons, approx 36"x24". I'm looking to age a home brew a stout, and the upside is it'll be ready by GSMTR '18, so the beer is on me. Thanks in advance.

Don't worry, no cruisers died in the making of this fun photo. Though, the neighbor's dead tree did try to kill some parts and an old camper.
dead barn.jpg

Ouch. High winds or just an old dead tree

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom