Spotted???? (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

THREE (!) fuel pumps? :eek:

THREE (!) fuel pumps? :eek:
Well..3 issues related to fuel pump. First one was OEM that died and I had to go to OC last summer and drag it home on a dolly over Memorial Weekend. Second left him hanging after a new AEM pump (and eventually tank too), but was just the nipple hose connecting the pump to the line in the tank...slid down and pinched off. Third time now same thing with the hose...double clamped about as tight as you can get without crushing the line. And he said the new tank now has a crack in the seam...just getting aggravated at repairs on his daily vehicle. He may keep for wheeling, we'll see once he's not forced to repair to get to work and what his wife thinks about keeping the 3rd car. She just got a major promo at work with a big raise and even better a super score of working 10 minutes from home now in Annapolis instead of driving to McLean 3+ days a week.

4 or 6 in that Tacoma? 5sp or auto? If he does decide to sell it I'm sure a club member would give it a good home.

4 or 6 in that Tacoma? 5sp or auto? If he does decide to sell it I'm sure a club member would give it a good home.
I'll let him know...it's the 3.5 6 cylinder with 5 speed manual trans. Has OME lift, Fox front shocks, 4.56 gears, and a few other goodies such as 4runner seats, dynamat through ought, etc. Plus it only has about 150k on it, so still a youngster by toyota standards.

Spotted in harpers ferry last Sunday

833A1F3A-E1AA-4151-94BE-15149D219F66.jpeg

1A90675B-1310-4D7B-90C6-9CA10C80F44A.jpeg

My guess was between $12k and $24k. $12K being what I would want to pay, $24k being what folks think they want to pay these days. Lol... Not a terrible deal but I guess the days of cheap cruisers are over... at least for now. Good looking truck though. My favorite color on the 60.

It is still there. I did not look to see if the price was reduced.

Have seen a few (including one of mine) toyota 4wds sell off that lot quick at top dollar. I imagine this one may end up being reduced.

Who had the green FJ40 off 231? on the way to the ranger station for Old Rag mnt. I saw it off to the side but did not have my phone out.

Last edited:
Who had the green FJ40 off 231? on the way to the ranger station for Old Rag mnt. I saw it off to the side but did not have my phone out.
If it is the stock-"ish" looking 75-78 with a hard top it is probably the guy who runs Central Coffee roasters in Sperryville.

If it is the stock-"ish" looking 75-78 with a hard top it is probably the guy who runs Central Coffee roasters in Sperryville.
That must be the one, it looked good at 45 mph!

if the owner's son doesn't come rescue them first. a family friends mom sold her place in Clifton a couple years back, where her son's 40 sat under trees for 10+ years. he rented a uhaul and trailered it back to colorado where he actually lives 😃

I haven't, but if someone has the means to haul them away and wants them, i'm sure the selling realtor would love to go to the buyers and offer it up.
So @bkfj40 doesn't want them? Or is this his property and he's just forgotten about them??? :p

Saw this on Saturday when going to see the progress on my 80 series engine swap in Jebel Ali (UAE).
1668414733489.jpeg

I really love the 70 series 2-door. If I -ever- buy another LC, it will be one of these. This one is too new to import to the US.

Here are my two diesel 80's getting their engines swapped for good but complex reasons.
1668414846295.jpeg

1668414858828.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom