SPOTTED!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice rigs! I saw that same 40 driving on Franklin Road in Brentwood this morning about 8 a.m.!~

No picture, but thinking we spotted @BlackUSK56 in his built GX turning onto Rucker Lane in Murfreesboro after church today. We were in the white GX that passed by. I need to add us to the map on the GX page.

Creepin' on the way to work today. Got behind this beaut on Moore's this morning, turned north on Franklin Rd towards Brentwood. Nice looking rig, anybody we know.

LX looked to be 4"+ on 35s, deflared, custom rear, couldn't aee the front. Good looking rig,

0713170747.jpg

0713170748_HDR.jpg

Creepin' on the way to work today. Got behind this beaut on Moore's this morning, turned north on Franklin Rd towards Brentwood. Nice looking rig, anybody we know.

LX looked to be 4"+ on 35s, deflared, custom rear, couldn't aee the front. Good looking rig,

Looks like my buddy's old rig he sold a few months ago. I'm not sure who bought it though.

White 80 on I65 around Franklin/Cool Springs (photo credit goes to the wife).
upload_2017-7-19_16-4-41.png

Props to the wife. She's a keeper!

Hahaha. It took us 6 years to get to this point :)

D@mn, I may have to make a run on Saturday morning, or tomorrow afternoon for that matter.

Where is that yard at @DSLTOY and what year truck? My luck all the good stuff will be gone by the time I get there.

D@mn, I may have to make a run on Saturday morning, or tomorrow afternoon for that matter.

Where is that yard at @DSLTOY and what year truck? My luck all the good stuff will be gone by the time I get there.

Locking axles!!!

@Tennessee80 I don't know, either way, I would like to snag both axles, headlights, tail lights, steering box, gas door, maybe the flares and any other misc. bits that looked usable.

It is a 96 FJ-80. Currently it is missing the head and rear axle. The axles are not locker however the dash had the locker switch. The front clip, left side doors and tail gates are excellent. The right side has some shallow scrapes.
Interior is fair and has all seats, including 3rd row.
Pick & Pull - CFC Auto Salvage - Tullahoma, TN

Did you take the rear? Just curious cause it is there in the picture you posted.

Oooohh Id like to hear the story on where those rigs are going

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom