SPOTTED!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I met the owner - nice dude. 97 lexus, 216K miles, no lockers. Has had it for a while, plans to upgrade a bunch on it. Owner lives up the street from me in Spring Hill, going to help him with his lift when he pulls the trigger.

Saw this pair sitting near 5 points in east Nashville
image.jpeg

I think that red one is on craigslist.

Hunter, D@mn you're right. He is asking STUPID money for it if I recall correctly. It's a 65 and has it listed for $18,500, down from $25k or something ridiculous a month or 2 ago. If it was restored or in a little better shape, he might get close, but from what I see, that's a $8k-$10k truck at best. The "never been monkeyed with" truck has the bezel on upside down and no doors or top (other than the bikini) shown or listed, and is missing the original front bumper and original wheels. But it is all "original" :meh:

In case anybody has 20k burning a hole: OMG. GRAMPS says SELL 1965 Land Cruiser original

Lots of thing with this truck have been monkeyed with.

Saw @ugamurph wifes GX last week on 440. Sweet rig :cool:

She loves it. (I do, too.) I'm trying to come up with a plan to sell my 4Runner and take it over without her realizing that's what I'm doing. I guess I'll have to up the game with a 100 or 200 (yeah, right!) for her. ;)

Not Cruisers but possibly interesting.

The International was at Home Depot on Sunday.
20160925_084910.jpg

The Spyder was in Blue Ridge yesterday afternoon.

20160927_153934.jpg
20160927_153918.jpg

Check out those white walls!! :jawdrop:

IMG_0367.JPG

RHD diesel 43 at Home Depot Coolsprings. I've seen him a couple times running up and down Concorde Road in Brentwood.

IMG_9802.JPG

1976 FJ40 with a GM 350 in Smyrna, TN. The owner just bought it off of someone in Alabama that apparently has a warehouse full of 40s.

IMG_9801.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom