SPOTTED!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Quality looking 40 around Brentwood

IMG_2066.JPG

So who did I see coming over the dam, black wheels black roof 40? I was in the green 40 trying to avoid the rain.

Just noticed that it was a long bed. I don't know that I have ever seen the extra window like that. Very cool.
It's a pretty awesome diesel F/H/BJ44 I think. Parks near my office

Spotted nicely built LX at trader joes, has @benc front bumper, didn't recognize the rear bumper

IMG_2211.JPG
IMG_2212.JPG

Anyone recognize it?

Spotted nicely built LX at trader joes, has @benc front bumper, didn't recognize the rear

Anyone recognize it?

Hey Scotch, that's mine. I used to have the lined green 80 a few pages back, until a "friend" totaled it. This is the replacement. That is indeed Ben's front bumper. Rear is a 4x4 labs w/tire swing out and ladder. Sliders, winch, and skidd going on this week. Thanks for the kind words, I'm in the Slyvan Park area, so honk and say hi!
-Chad

Scratch that, old rig is in the thread, but it was still red, and is in the OP. :D it ended up Monstalined green. :)

Last edited:
IMG_3852.JPG

Saw this old girl at restaurant depot in Nashville, lady was loading it up with food products and sodas. Suspension needs an upgrade!

Truck is on e-bay, bid is currently $13k

Yes sir! I'm watching! What do y'all think it will go for? LHD and diesel 5 speed. I'd love to get it for a work truck. That bed in the back is pretty cool for what I would need.

IMG_2492.JPG
Not the best pic, been sitting at a independent repair shop in merryville for a month or so now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom