Spare tire cover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can anyone please help on getting some Land Cruiser 33"+ spare tire cover? thanks

right on! thats a start! how about something that says Land Cruiser on it. Something cool-ish

We need some ih8mud tire covers!

I have been looking at these for the past week and couldn't pull up any threads of discussion as to which one is better. I surely did not want to order one from a "Jeep" place either as the quality would not match the price.

I had a plain dark gray bestop one for my 33's that was very well made but i need a new one for the 35's, not sure if they have one in that size.

Since Toyota hasn't offered very many rigs with 33+ tires, it's going to have to come from the after market world. For the 35" spare on my Piggy, I use military surplus back pack covers. They just barely fit, but on a 33, they might be pretty good. I get mine for less than $10 each. They last several years, and they come in Desert Storm Camo, which I personally do like. John

What's a backpack cover?

Ive seen one where it says: "Landcruiser....drive the legend"

now thats a tire cover!

Can you post a pic of your rig with the surplus tire cover?

Guys, don't beat me up over this..... The disco guys figured it out, surely we should have some nice UV resistant exterior tire cover that has something printed on it. There is plenty to print as you all know. I know the Australian mates would love it to keep all that dust and sun off their spare. I have to say, when I am at the light behind a disco and they have the Rhino or Cape Buffalo printed on their cover, it screams adventure. A bad ass rig can use a nice protective bad ass spare tire cover. Heck it could even say official Jeep and Land Rover recovery vehicle. Y'all get the idea.

Guys, don't beat me up over this..... The disco guys figured it out, surely we should have some nice UV resistant exterior tire cover that has something printed on it. There is plenty to print as you all know. I know the Australian mates would love it to keep all that dust and sun off their spare. I have to say, when I am at the light behind a disco and they have the Rhino or Cape Buffalo printed on their cover, it screams adventure. A bad ass rig can use a nice protective bad ass spare tire cover. Heck it could even say official Jeep and Land Rover recovery vehicle. Y'all get the idea.
Even if we need to buy our own tire covers and have a mud guy screen print them for us based on say 10 designs. Would like Ih8mud.com printed at the bottom. Would be a WIN WIN for all. Yes, I know it would not be free, but that is NOT the point ;)

Been looking high and low for these covers...
Land_Cruiser_4 - Copy.jpg

How about "Keep Calm and Cruise On".

SXZBfL5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom