Spare tire cover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Follow Me Shirt 001.jpg
4wd shirts 001.jpg
Picture 003.jpg
I emailed Bodean to see if he would print one of his shirt designs on a tire carrier.

Yeah I could probably do that. Not sure I could do it that big but it would be close. It would be very expensive to do just one to be honest. Screen charges and art would make it expensive.

Hey, did you order a cap? I can't keep up... Ha!

Now I could do some previous art that I have done. How many do you have in mind?

Bump on this... :)

I'm picking a guy's brain in Saudi to figure out how to get these... hopefully they are available 33+ or I'm hooped.

IMG_1841.JPG

With that being said, would others be interested? I'll ask him to get a bunch if that's the case.

If one was available with the Mud salute I would totally put it on my truck. I think :flipoff2: sized for a 33 or bigger would be glorious.

gnarly nick yes Id be interested... for sure! As long as they aren't ridiculously priced!

Smittybilt makes some 'plain' ones, in differing fabric/color options - all the way to 37" sizes. http://www.smittybilt.com/product/index/31.htm
Vendors catering to the Jeep crowd sell these (Quadratec, 4Wheel Parts, etc.)
Anybody know someone who could source these, and silkscreen a Land Cruiser design on it?

I suppose I should have finished reading the thread... Bodean - the Smittybilt covers should be pretty cheap, I guess you'd need to see if enough people would be down for a Forum group buy to justify 'screening some...

I'm picking a guy's brain in Saudi to figure out how to get these... hopefully they are available 33+ or I'm hooped.

View attachment 1043764

With that being said, would others be interested? I'll ask him to get a bunch if that's the case.
Any update on this? Interested

I would be in for one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom