SAS Solid Axle Summit #7 Official Page (1 Viewer)

SAS #7 Color Choices for Swag and Trail Flags

• • Yellow / Mustard

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • • Pollux Orange

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • • Spring Green

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • • Capri Blue

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • • Rustic Green

Votes: 31 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah I meant air for tires lol. I don’t have a decent compressor so that’s why I was wondering.

IMG_0940.jpeg

Tornado Alley Cruisers; looking forward to leaving 3 months from now 🤟

Need to start some prep... it's always crunch time. Need new injectors (at least one leaking), a regular (non self-adjusting) pressure plate, and if I have the time 3.70's. Maybe I'll just do 35's instead...hmm... 😁

The wife says she’s not driving thru western KS the end of July in likely 100+ deg heat with “260” a/c as the Vintage Air unit just will not hold a charge. After some trouble shooting, I discovered a small leak on one of the crimp joints on the high pressure hose coming out of the compressor. The Vintage tech service guys were great and replaced the defective hose and a new drier free of charge. Tech also recommended that I pull the compressor and dump the oil and refill with the correct amount to be safe. Will pull it down with the vacuum pump overnight then recharge tomorrow. Hopefully this will solve the gremlin ( the a/c leak… not my wife 😎) and one more thing I can mark off my pre-trip checklist.

7865664E-1108-45E9-AA67-6D6E009197F7.jpeg

Heading out to SAS from Florida this year, after missing out on Cruise Moab, I figure when in Rome, why not! I will probably head out of SAS Thurday and head to Moab for a few days before I start the trek back to FL. Anyone interested in joining? Nothing too crazy, thinking of hitting Devils Racetrack, Canyonlands, Potash Road, Arches, Sevenmile Rim, Top of the World, and if I'm feeling froggy, Hell's Revenge. Would like to get 4 or 5 trucks together!

Heading out to SAS from Florida this year, after missing out on Cruise Moab, I figure when in Rome, why not! I will probably head out of SAS Thurday and head to Moab for a few days before I start the trek back to FL. Anyone interested in joining? Nothing too crazy, thinking of hitting Devils Racetrack, Canyonlands, Potash Road, Arches, Sevenmile Rim, Top of the World, and if I'm feeling froggy, Hell's Revenge. Would like to get 4 or 5 trucks together!
Two trails a day will keep you busy.
Hell’s revenge is a pretty tame trail if you stay off the side Obstacles

Last edited:
I'll be driving up from Jacksonville actually

:bounce:

Two trails a day will keep you busy.
Hell’s revenge is a pretty tame trail if you stay off the side Obstacles
That depends, the old or re rstablished new exit via the Staircase (not that tame, IMHO) on Hells.

That depends, the old or re rstablished new exit via the Staircase (not that tame, IMHO) on Hells.

There's a bypass for that.

Good afternoon everyone. Good to see folks getting their Cruisers in shape for the trek to SAS 7. It'll be here before we know it.
Be sure to keep our ever growing list of sponsors in mind when you need parts, roofracks, tires, bumpers and such. Without these guys donating cool stuff our raffle would be pretty slim. You can find them Page 1 Post 2 of this years thread.
Thank you in advance for supporting those that support Solid Axle Summit.
Casey..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom