For Sale SOLD: Craigslist (Mine!) FJ55 Body Parts - Boise, Idaho (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DoubleNickels

SILVER Star
Threads
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Craigslist Link: FJ55 Landcruiser Body Parts

Hey folks. I purchased this blasted 'n primed body from local knucklehead @J Mack - he had already grabbed the rear quarter panels. I've decided I'm certainly keeping the roof and some floor sections, but I have a lot of goodies I'd be willing to part with. Jim cut me a great deal on it and I'm glad to pass along similar karma/discount/pig-juju to the community.

Some available pieces include:

• Firewall: Aside from a hole cut to allow an aftermarket AC (I think), the firewall is pristine.
  • Pillars: B pillars are in great shape, others are so-so.
  • Tailgate: Some rust but in good shape overall.
  • Rockers: Pretty damn good shape. I thought I'd need these - turns out mine are mighty fine too and not worth the hassle of swapping.
  • Floor: Let me know what you need - I may require a few bits and pieces but could spare much of it.
  • Wheel wells: Darn good shape, I don't need them.

Thanks everyone for the awesome community. As mentioned, this is all in Boise, ID. I'm glad to ship things via Fastenal LTL (or other).

Regards

Calvin

BODY-001.jpg
BODY-002.jpg
BODY-003.jpg
BODY-004.jpg
BODY-005.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested in all of it. I'll have to talk it over with the wife as it'd be an overnighter to Boise.

Neat. There's a local guy coming to check it out today. He's been informed that you have first dibs, but let me know what the wife says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom