For Sale *SOLD* 92 FJ80 Land Cruiser for sale, OME lift and 35 inch tires, needs work, 260 k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

had a breakdown in our beloved "ethyl" the FJ80 Land Cruiser on the way home from camping, and I've been too busy to work on it, or even find out why it died. It does not currently and is a project vehicle, sold as is.

It has a Red Eye Fabrication Front bumper that is very heavy duty and a front runner rack with High lift mount, plus a few LED lights.
It has an OME lift, installed before I got the vehicle, and clears 35 inch tires with no rubbing. It doesn't have factory lockers but is a dream off road, while still being a great road driver (minus the tire noise on the BFG mud terrains). I never did Rubicon Level trails but have had a lot of fun on medium difficulty off road trails such as the Barney Riley trail to the Carson River Hot springs (highly recommended). FYI It is still geared too tall for the 35 inch tires. Paint is not great, peeling on the hood,
etc.

Since we also bought a 100 series too, my wife is "encouraging" me to downsize my vehicle collection. I hate to see this one go, but Make me an offer, can come with or without the Front Runner rack.

easiest way to reach me is 510-566-8035, can do a facetime or google hangouts video walk-through or come and see it if you are close. serious offers only please.

This just in.... Rack is not included, since i was able to order the hardware to install on the 100 series.

How much?

You may want to confirm that it's a FJ80 with 3FE because the comment about factory lockers wouldn't be relevant unless it was a newer FZJ80.

Am i missing something? What's the asking price?

So, what description do you have about the breakdown? I'm interested, but would like more info...
Will send PM/text.

I will be doing more diagnostic on the engine today about 11:30 a.m. going to check compression spark and fuel. Previously I have not had the time to even check these simple items.

I still have the stock back bumper, but also have hardware to weld a new bumper with swing away tire carrier.

So finally finding time to do more diagnostic. I think it will need a new valve cover gasket FYI.

Last edited:
It still doesn't start, but seems to be "deiseling" a little bit after trying to want to start, meaning after I let off the key to try and start, it sputters for a while, turning over few more rotations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom