SoCal 200's - Role Call (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

San Diego, CA

San Diego here, too.

San Diego here, three

Los Angeles area. Woukd love to meet and greet but almost impossible with 2 young ones, unless it's really local.

Ah! :idea:

Los Alamitos, OC

San Diego, 4. Though my 2hundy is so very stock at the moment. Happens when you have 2 little ones and it's the seldom used vacation car.

Any of you gents part of local TLCA clubs? I joined Beach n' Toys and have been wheeling/camping with a few of the guys recently. Good group, if anyone is interested let me know, meet 1st Tuesday of every month up in Escondido. I'm the only 200 series... so let's change that!

Any of you gents part of local TLCA clubs? I joined Beach n' Toys and have been wheeling/camping with a few of the guys recently. Good group, if anyone is interested let me know, meet 1st Tuesday of every month up in Escondido. I'm the only 200 series... so let's change that!

SoCal TLCA here in the Orange County.

What's up everyone. New 2013 owner here. I'm in SD North county, but have lived in Bakersfield, NYC, Houston, and Lubbock. My wife is a SD native and dragged me out here to live where people vacation.

Special thanks to ethernectar for inviting me to post.

Are there any small areas in San Diego north county (around escondido) that I could just test a couple things? I just got new BFG AT KO2 and i have an itch for mud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom