TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Are these still in production? I’m looking for a set for an 96 80 series. I’m looking to order later this month, but really want a rear kick out.
Yes they are, but no kick out from me. Lead time on sliders currently is 3 weeks bare and 4 weeks powdered.

Buy here- 80 Series Sliders

J

SteveH

Are the custom step plates that say 'LANDCRUISER' an extra cost option (and dare I ask) - could the words 'LAND' and 'CRUISER' have a space between them ;). Those are just the coolest sliders!

I'm a 'stock-ish' guy, but those sliders have me ready to whip out my check book.

Kmonty66

GOLD Star
Are the custom step plates that say 'LANDCRUISER' an extra cost option (and dare I ask) - could the words 'LAND' and 'CRUISER' have a space between them ;). Those are just the coolest sliders!

I'm a 'stock-ish' guy, but those sliders have me ready to whip out my check book.
DO IT!

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor

No additional cost for wording in whatever orientation. I can do upper and lower case... just send me a PM with what you want. Everyone has different tastes...

J

upload_2018-11-1_13-5-42.png

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
When are the FJ80/LX450 sliders going to be in stock?

Any Black Friday sales?

Thanks for the interest. We are not offering any specials. Due to the death of Andrea's dad and needing to take about six weeks off to replenish inventories for next year.

Sorry,

Jason

Top Bottom