This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, we looked at that but there doesn't seem to be a way to adjust, the bracket is tight to the frame and underside of the body. Any ideas?

Also, had to redo the exhaust since it runs outside the frame in the 62 and was in the way.

Yeah, we looked at that but there doesn't seem to be a way to adjust, the bracket is tight to the frame and underside of the body. Any ideas?

Also, had to redo the exhaust since it runs outside the frame in the 62 and was in the way.

Loosen all the bolts jack up the front and tighten back up. There is a 1/4" play in the bolts. If you get one too tight at first you can't get them to adjust.

J

Apologies if I missed it but I just read through from page 1... 100 series LX (AHC) sliders?

rj

@perrobravo HDJ81 sliders in the works.

J

IMG_20170528_133123061.jpg

Are your 100 sliders with a tread plate going to be the full tread?

Looks great and protects well I'm sure.

Those full tread are cool!

100 and 200 guys really like the full tread design. But the 60 and 80 guys still prefer the 3 step design.

J

Makes sense. 60&80 guys are more form over function. I imagine the full tread could get packed up with mud.

Are these still in production? I’m looking for a set for an 96 80 series. I’m looking to order later this month, but really want a rear kick out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom