September POTM - FJ55TLC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah ... I still have that on my Technics home system. It still is the bomb. I must be weird, but I just want my phone to make phone calls and text. I don't want to learn how to play music with my phone. I will stick with what I know.

I was stoked when I got my first PC w/ CD burner - I started putting my mixes on CD.

And then I got an in-dash player that would play MP3 CDs - Oh Yeah!!!

And then I got sick of CDs skipping on the trails - so time to bust out some form of MP3 player. I just figured it was easier to play files off the phone vs. yet another appliance that needs batteries or charging...

Yes, Cadillac, and Chrysler i believe! Slid out from under dash
1608778188536.jpeg

My clutch release bearing decided to spin on the hub intermittently

Did you have to pull the transmission or just slide it back enough? Pictures of the lithium battery location, I've been thinking of where I could fit something.

I removed it. It's a benefit to have a lift, transmission jack, and all the tools. I have not yet figured out where it's all going to go with the lithium battery. I am still waiting for the cables to attach it to the second solar panel. That will be the last piece of the puzzle.

It's fine. Keeps the rust mostly under control. It holds up pretty good even when it gets scraped with rocks, trees, and anything else I put the poor truck through. It's not like it is a show truck, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom