September POTM - FJ55TLC (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I rewound the rear winch cable and finished the wiring. It works great! I am pleased with how it turned out. It doesn't protrude too far out the back.
IMG_20190511_152929.jpg

Also, I added in cab controls.
IMG_20190511_152944.jpg

Thank you all for the support! It is all good, we gave him a good life after he was pick up from the streets in down town Colorado Springs. Tags had a California address but we could not locate his original owners. Besides we still have this one:
ana 023.JPG

Although she isn't much of a hiker, she is a cross between a pit bull and a hippopotamus. And I have to lift her into the Cruiser. Oh well, on to the next adventure!

progress!

Thank you all for the support! It is all good, we gave him a good life after he was pick up from the streets in down town Colorado Springs. Tags had a California address but we could not locate his original owners. Besides we still have this one:
View attachment 1979632
Although she isn't much of a hiker, she is a cross between a pit bull and a hippopotamus. And I have to lift her into the Cruiser. Oh well, on to the next adventure!

Glad you have this one to keep you busy!

With a 37 inch tire, my opinion is running a steering stabiliser is a good thing. The one I had was stock replacement that was wearing out the bushings and had some play inside the stabiliser itself and you could feel that in the steering at times. Especially crossing a rutted road diagonally. The brackets I made myself as usual.

I am already packing for my trip to the pig party, but I am still getting stuff done. It has always bothered me to have an after market license plate light. So I installed the only good factory one that I had, which is a left side light. Someday I will look for the right side since my original one got smashed flat up against a tree.
IMG_20190610_184600.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom