Saw this snorkel... thoughts? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There is at least one installed on gxor.

Speak of the devil

4C56519C-FC60-4C74-A3B5-10576DECEB9F.png

I like it

That is a very clean design. Snorkels don't last long on the trails in my area, they often get caught on a branch or fall victim to a sapling. This one may just fit the bill!

I love the design, but hate the 400 plus price tag, still a maybe.

The price tag doesnt scare me, good s*** is never cheap (I mean FFS we all spent at least $8k+ on a 11+ year old car, thats not normal). I was more concerned with its functionality due to its unique design. I think that is the stealthiest snorkel I have ever seeen. I would totally plastidip it so that the color would flex if you kranged it.

I like the way it looks. Seems like the design would lend itself well to all the trees around here too

Can someone on Facebook/GXOR ping that member and see if he's still happy with this thing? I wouldn't mind pinging this company about the possibility of a Group Buy if this snorkel is still going strong.

That screenshot from GXOR was Feb. 20 - I'm assuming it was posted in 2018, true???

Can someone on Facebook/GXOR ping that member and see if he's still happy with this thing? I wouldn't mind pinging this company about the possibility of a Group Buy if this snorkel is still going strong.

That screenshot from GXOR was Feb. 20 - I'm assuming it was posted in 2018, true???
I actually have been harassing them of the 3 I have found on GXOR all 3 said they would do it again... I believe one is trying to set up an american made clone of it but is a year or so out.
They tried to set up a group buy once but it fell through, he insinuated that the only advantage to the group buy was discounted shipping, and since it is $85 bucks to ship. Not knowing what he failed previous group buy price was I am guessing it was probably only $50-80 off. That said if any one wants to set up a group buy count me in, I am not in a position to be the front man as I am currently moving my home and business...so I am a weee bit busy and scattered right now.

We ordered one today. If you use the code PRADO20, it gives you 20% off the purchase price. About $375.00 shipped. He also said, you could get a shipping discount with 2 or 3 orders. I will assume, delivery to the same location.

Last edited:
We ordered one today. If you use the code PRADO20, it gives you 20% off the purchase price. About $375.00 shipped. He also said, you could get a shipping discount with 2 or 3 orders. I will assume, delivery to the same location.
Are you getting it shiped to AZ or HI?

Is this on ordering off the website im assuming?

nvm saw it on the site, ordered, that discount code is a godsend thats a pretty sizable discount!

Yes, Great discount on it. Nice of them to do it. Sorry, my bad. I should have included the website link.
Glad you were able to get one.

B

I like the sleek, well-integrated look of this snorkel. But I worry that full-length racks such as front-runner slimline, Rhino Pioneer, or the SSO rack will interfere with this snorkel; same worry for roof-top cargo boxes. I'm still waiting for others to report whether racks and cargo boxes work out with the snorkel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom