ROTW ROTW-74fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MAXSDAD said:
Poser - time to lay off.
Don't like the thread?
Quit reading it.

yeah poser, listen to maxdad he's been here for a while (posts 1). and it is time for a new thread :cheers:

No offense taken CamCruiser13.
I may not have posted but I've been lurking ever since my son started this project. As you know, he's 14 and attempting to do something many adults will never try. He needs encouragement from this bulletin board, not unconstructive criticism.
There - that's 2 posts.

You're right - time for a new ROTW thread.

Cheers, Maxs Dad.

i agree, thats just poser, my dad did the same thing you are doing now with me. i loved every minute working on the fj. he'll see his hard work pay off and that will be encouragement enough. sounds like you got a nice rig going there. you can reply to this post and have 3.

Good job Max, stay on it, it's easy to be distracted. My 14 year old helped me put a new tranny in the 60 and we had a blast and learned some lessons you can learn no other way. I'm sure you and your dad are doing the same.

MAXSDAD said:
No offense taken CamCruiser13.
I may not have posted but I've been lurking ever since my son started this project. As you know, he's 14 and attempting to do something many adults will never try. He needs encouragement from this bulletin board, not unconstructive criticism.
There - that's 2 posts.

You're right - time for a new ROTW thread.

Cheers, Maxs Dad.

just wondering if you've got the parental ban on the 35% threads??? ;)

nice job maxsdad!

Cruiserdrew said:
Good job Max, stay on it, it's easy to be distracted. My 14 year old helped me put a new tranny in the 60 and we had a blast and learned some lessons you can learn no other way. I'm sure you and your dad are doing the same.

hey there, thanks alot. my dad and i also took out thetranny on my sisters 1981 bmw 325i to replacce the clutch. it was before we got the cruiser though. that was a fun job :rolleyes:

thanks max. feel free to keep the discussion going

Heres the engine, even though it has no guts we just wanted to see what it looked like and if we could put it together

img02924an.jpg

This is something you will remember for the rest of your life,you should be very proud to have a pops that takes the time and effort to do this with you.Keep truckin' on with your cruiser and enjoy every moment. Be well and keep us posted with lots of pics. ............oh,did i mention how great it looks so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom