Random For Sale/Wanted to include CL, Ebay, etc (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Now this looks like fun 😍😍

I know you all will disown me however it is what it is. Youngest wants a jeep wrangler as a second car. Has to be manual is the only requirement from her.

I am thinking 97 or 98 with manual and 4 or 6 cylinder and light rust. No mods is even better. Top and doors are coming off and staying off. Will run a small bikini top. If you see anything, please pass along. Budget is $5k or less. Less is better even it needs some work. Thank you.

I tried to get my boys a 4Runner but wound up with a Jeep... It's not horrible but of all our vehicles (Sequoia, LX470, F350, Escape & TJ), the TJ has probably had the most repairs. Admittedly, they have all been very minor... Crankshaft and throttle position sensors, fan speed resistor, etc. Very minor stuff... It does have a valve cover leak I need to address at some point

On the flip side, it is fun to drive when the weather is perfect. Really hot or cold, not so much - Will keep my eyes open

Theirs is an '02 with ~120k miles - it had a new top and new tires
TJ.jpg

I tried to get my boys a 4Runner but wound up with a Jeep... It's not horrible but of all our vehicles (Sequoia, LX470, F350, Escape & TJ), the TJ has probably had the most repairs. Admittedly, they have all been very minor... Crankshaft and throttle position sensors, fan speed resistor, etc. Very minor stuff... It does have a valve cover leak I need to address at some point

On the flip side, it is fun to drive when the weather is perfect. Really hot or cold, not so much - Will keep my eyes open

Theirs is an '02 with ~120k miles - it had a new top and new tires
View attachment 2564561
Here daily is 2000 100. She just wants a manual for fun and to learn. 🤣

Last edited:
1611763438553.png

Well done sir, well done indeed.

Sniper stuff. @Jakes40 gave me the go ahead to expand his query to the South. I can help with transport from VA if needed.

Sniper stuff. @Jakes40 gave me the go ahead to expand his query to the South. I can help with transport from VA if needed.

Hrmmmm... I like the idea of more power... But also like having an old truck with a manual choke. Might have to take a ride in @FJinTegaCay 's 40...

Hrmmmm... I like the idea of more power... But also like having an old truck with a manual choke. Might have to take a ride in @FJinTegaCay 's 40...
You're welcome to drive it anytime.

I can vouch for Holley's tech support and although I have had to hold for up to 25 minutes at times to get someone on a few occasions, their hold music isn't annoying in the slightest. Plus, their hours are great. Unfortunately, I have had to call them repeatedly to suggest changes to the settings to keep the truck from stalling. I think it is pretty close to being dialed in now. Apparently mine is one of 100 that has not gone rather smoothly. I still recommend the kit from Mosley Motors if you are short or time to research and gather your own parts. Note: My 40 did not like the Corvette-style fuel filter and performed much better when I went with a return line to the tank.

We are in the market for a late 1st gen or early 2nd gen sequoia. While looking at a lot that had 5 used sequoia's, I spotted a 100 behind the building and asked about it. It's an '06 with ~225k miles but the AHC has failed (front is noticeably low). He said he was going to wholesale it instead of repair it. I asked and he said $12k.

Thought someone here might be interested in a project?? Ask for Naji: Used Cars Raleigh NC | Used Cars & Trucks NC | Swift Motors Inc. - https://www.swiftmotorsnc.com/
06LCAHC.jpg

Not sure if folks can see Facebook Marketplace, but here is a weird one:

6 Door Toyota Work Truck.jpg

Anyone interested in some painting products. Old school I guess. Someone who wants to try painting with little or no investment. Local pickup is good with me.
FADA3771-9A08-439C-8355-C45A539F3E36.jpeg

free.

Anyone interested in some painting products. Old school I guess. Someone who wants to try painting with little or no investment. Local pickup is good with me. View attachment 2604462
free.
Hey! I'll take the painting gear. Great timing. PM me and maybe we can arrange a time for me to drive over next weekend.

Interesting.

E6F5C5A2-A46B-4B34-BAB8-BD810AC84777.png

It rides like a go cart and you feel every bump. I remember a buddy of my mom had one. I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom