Random For Sale/Wanted to include CL, Ebay, etc (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah I've seen it. The best diesel swapped car I've seen is a guy in the UK that did an OM606 into a 68 charger. Hit something like 680 hp and 900 ft/lbs and has a much more usable rpm range for a car.

I like to post stuff out of left field here so here it goes:
1997 BMW M3 w/ mileage roughly equivalent to the distance between North Carolina and the moon
77A0FB98-1378-4B22-956D-CA95ADED9A43.jpeg

So Covid has made me crazy. I recently purchased this car but am interested in trading it for a road bike + cash. I’m specifically looking for a Trek Madone or Emonda, but am open to other similar models from a variety of brands (Canyon Ultimate/Aeroad, Specialized Tarmac/Venge, etc). I don’t know enough to be a bike snob, I just pedal for fun. Looking for more cash if someone is trading a rim brake bike, less for discs but specs of any bike will make the calculation run the gamut.

As for the car, I can go over in great and transparent detail should anyone be interested. I just spent $1700 at Korman refreshing the cooling system, replacing all fluids, and addressing other items. I have new motor and trans mounts on their way.

Car is fairly stock minus recent Koni Yellows/Eibach springs. I have 2 sets of DS2 wheels, both with newer Michelin tires, a summer set of PS4S and all season set of A/3+.

It’s an old BMW, so it ain’t perfect but it drives and presents well for the age and miles. I’ve been using it as my daily driver for the last few months. It’s the 3rd S52 powered car I’ve owned and I wouldn’t guess the motor has over 238k miles on it.

Would potentially consider an outright sale but for now trying to pursue my off the wall trade idea.

Edit: picked up an Emonda so no longer looking for a bike!

Last edited:
Anybody need a project?

Asking that in this group is like walking down Wilkinson Blvd in Charlotte and screaming..... "Anyone need some crack?"

Must be true. Ad is gone.

Anybody need a project?

Wonder if 22re or 3fze? 1988 had as option. Either way I need those SEATS and other stuffs.

Spotted in kinston. No diff locks. Clean underneath.

4641C620-F04B-4CDC-ADF9-820368830875.jpeg

F4A97A86-F167-4F66-9C97-2ADA2C7EC544.jpeg

AFB28ECD-6CA0-41AD-9440-01ADB0BDAEA7.jpeg

A1A3CF44-3815-4B73-928E-FBFC2FC23A5E.jpeg

They days of anything being $500 are gone. Not even a trailer 😕
I guess the days of a $500 running 80 are gone :)

BA829003-CF94-417B-88EA-379B4CA0ADFF.jpeg

Cheap speakers from the 90’s - Free to a good home.....or any home really.

165B847E-81DA-493E-98A9-049C4EECD8C7.jpeg

42” Panasonic Plasma TV - $50

Located in Durham. Prefer you pick them up

If anyone here is into home audio, I'm going to be selling off some of my audio gear since, according to someone else, "I have too many toys," whatever that means.

I also have other gear that I'll be listing like amplifiers, subwoofers, and possibly another set of speakers. It's all higher-end, high-quality gear. I can add more listing here or if anyone is interested, just PM me. We're located in the Ballantyne area.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Scammer?

He’s got it posted in the Mud classifieds. Looks like a decent ride for the money. He has more pics in the for sale thread that show some of the issues (mostly rust).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom