Random 70 series pic thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SpbbCMP.jpg

^^Very cool looking wheels. What's the name of the manufacturer? The pick up looks kinda funny from here, cause in N America campers are all built
to be wider than the truck body/box. Seeing a camper same width as the box is different. But those
are sure nice trucks.

Ran into these people 4 years ago on there way thru the US.....they ditched the camper somewhere in Canada...kept having problems breaking rear wheels as I recall. They were headed down to South America in 2015 I think....only were in the US for a year.
IMAG0470.jpg
P2060023.JPG
IMAG0473.jpg

^^Very cool looking wheels. What's the name of the manufacturer? The pick up looks kinda funny from here, cause in N America campers are all built
to be wider than the truck body/box. Seeing a camper same width as the box is different. But those
are sure nice trucks.

Rays/Volk

Japanese brand

RAYS - The concept is racing. [en]:en

What year would that be with the HZ motor in it? The Toyota dealers install
those NorWeld or OzTrays right at the dealership down there don't they? I'd heard
they did, just asking to see if what I was told is true or not. Thanks, J

Mines an 05 with the 1hz, this is not a genuine tray, its brand new when i bought it but, not sure on brand but, its shorter then normal

In case you were wondering, a 70-series runs a larger panhard than an 80-series. A coil sprung 1999+ 70-series that is.

panhards.jpg

panhards70.jpg

panhards80.jpg

Cheers

Rather sad ending for this BJ75 Troopy

2FF9682C-C82D-42E9-AA69-675CEC2FF4D7.jpeg

When I was putting together my truck, I grabbed every pic of the net I could find.....these were some of my favorites.

This one is really cool.

Wilpattu & Kalpitiya 22.09.2010 084s.jpg

This belonged to a customer in Qatar.....he said every house has at least one Land Cruiser parked at it.

20120711_185741.jpg

I have always thought this one was one of the best ones....super clean....the dark blue is cool and the bumper looks great too. Neat rig. I think I found this one while looking for fender flare reference pics. Especially the rear flares...when I did my truck they weren't so easy to find.

Image0218.jpg

I have spent hours searching for more info on this truck.....could never find any. It's bitchin'. I must have found it when I was researching rear flares...it was part of that group of pics.

I found this pic of a 78 LC Troopy on the internet a few years ago, and are very keen to find out more about this interior layout? It looks like a European Troopy, but that is just a guess. Does anyone have more info or pics???

20181205_144309.jpg

This thing is messing with my mind....

transautomobile-toyota-land-cruiser-pick-1796-236522.jpg

I see these for sale new for export in Belgium sometimes. Does anyone know the story? Original extra long model? Are they modified by a dealer? Stretched at the factory by Toyota?

a230c43d7194c25a0f57c6490605db74.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom