Random 70 series pic thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

holdon.png

Photo%20%20presse%20%20TOYOTA%20%20LAND%20%20CRUISER%20%20FJ%20%2073%20%20DU%20%209%20%20éme%20%20PARIS-ALGER-DAKAR%20%201987.jpg

And finally a new picture of @Gun Runner 5 new build

ute.png
I wish I knew where that top came from.

I spent hours looking for that top when I first saw that pic.....I think I found it in Colombia. Really a nice piece. That whole truck is seriously cool.

I spent hours looking for that top when I first saw that pic.....I think I found it in Colombia. Really a nice piece. That whole truck is seriously cool.
My last Ute had a partial canvas canopy (certainly not as nice as the one in the photo). I'm not a fan of a canvas top for a number of reasons and will not go that route but I do like the canvas sides with windows.

That's my good friend Fernando's FZJ79 build in Venezuela. He doesn't own it anymore, but the top was locally custom made by a company called Asiul. The top was a one-off request I believe. I can ask Fernando to see if he has more photos of the truck and top.

I agree though, the whole truck was way cool.

Hope this helps!

-Alberto

That's my good friend Fernando's FZJ79 build in Venezuela. He doesn't own it anymore, but the top was locally custom made by a company called Asiul. The top was a one-off request I believe. I can ask Fernando to see if he has more photos of the truck and top.

I agree though, the whole truck was way cool.

Hope this helps!

-Alberto
That would be greatly appreciated. Do you know if the top was made from a semi-rigid material?
Thanks Alberto.

G'Day Fella's,

Not long back, from a few days down the coast.
I went down via a bush track (on a Reci, to see what it was like, etc) and back via the highway.
Here's a few images of the Battle Cruiser ........................

D'oh!
Homer

Wadbilliga River crossing

Bermagui Harbour

Last edited:
I must be getting old .....
In the 70's I would have sold my soul for the Lambroghini .....
Now I would rather have this Toyota.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom