Can't wait to see this thing FINALLY getting wrapped up Ryan! I remember you came to pick up parts from me while I was at work and you had it on the trailer going to Texas. It's been a long road.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.
Was this the bumper on Marketplace the guy had on his 62??I scored a arb with a XD900 and lights for 800 bucks! A little tweaked but i can live with it. That will go on later.
View attachment 4148267
View attachment 4148268
View attachment 4148269
It wasWas this the bumper on Marketplace the guy had on his 62??
Man I was trying to buy that! That dude hit me back a couple times, then the line went dead....It was
Its a 60-62 bumper. Its not too far off but the brackets will need to be modified.awesome progress!!! Was that a 62 ARB bumper that fits on 80 chassis? Or 80 ARB bumper? Need to figure option for my build
This has been a long time coming and Im stoked to be this close!Can't wait to see this thing FINALLY getting wrapped up Ryan! I remember you came to pick up parts from me while I was at work and you had it on the trailer going to Texas. It's been a long road.
Is that one of those LRA tanks??I NEED TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO @samc2447
With out him Id still be lost on the gas tank. This thing is so nice!!
View attachment 4196797
no, it's a custom tank I build for 60 on 80 chassis swapsIs that one of those LRA tanks??
Its a custom tank that fits the 80 chassis and puts the fill in the right spot.Is that one of those LRA tanks??
Where did you get denso connector pig tail?I modified a factory Toyota sender to work with my tank. Hopefully I didn't fry it when tack welding the arm. I had to add threaded holes for the Toyota sender to bolt it in. I got the fuel pump hanger all setup and ready to drop in. I just need the right hardware.
View attachment 4196798
View attachment 4196799
View attachment 4196800
View attachment 4196801
View attachment 4196804
IT came with the pump and hanger. Im running a walbro fuel pump that came with the hanger.Where did you get denso connector pig tail?
A thought. Denso 80 pump is much quieter and more reliable. Why I am going this route.IT came with the pump and hanger. Im running a walbro fuel pump that came with the hanger.