Project PHOENIX-Gene's new LV (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow! That's totally different then the one in my '66 LV (which is already different than other FJ rear heaters).

Yeah I bought this separately before I even took my LV to the body shop. Hooked it up yesterday and it still runs smoothly. One of the jewels in the cab.

Restore that heater?? I think it’s perfect just the way it is.😀

It would look great the way it is in my 60 but unfortunately won't go with the brand new LV interior. 😁

Have you guys seen this one on ebay? It can be yours for only $2,970.00. I'm not going black. The original color was gray so I decided to spice it up a hair by going with antique hammered gray. It'll be done this week.

Clam Shell Heater.jpg

Have you guys seen this one on ebay? It can be yours for only $2,970.00. I'm not going black. The original color was gray so I decided to spice it up a hair by going with antique hammered gray. It'll be done this week.

View attachment 2631351
Yikes! Yes, has been listed at that price for a couple years now I believe. Timecapsulela (seller), I always get a laugh when he lists something. On the other hand, his tear down photos are always very good!

Last edited:
Thanks Bear.
I must have missed seeing it.
I‘ve seen the one for the pickup in the manual but never keyed in the one for the LV.

View attachment 2629284
Now that I look at that picture, I can see it. Thanks Gene.
Ken, did you see the one I have? Had it on one of the 45 runs, for my truck. When I bought it 30 years ago Toyota said it was their last one. Non U. S.A.

I don’t think I have John. That’s got to be a rare piece for sure!

Got a pic of that John?

Finished the clamshell heater and will try to install it tomorrow and then remove and store it until the wiring and upholstery are done. Pretty happy with the way it turned out. It's probably a little dressier than stock but nothing over the top.

IMG_20210327_134144177.jpg
IMG_20210403_093028555.jpg
IMG_20210403_093515928.jpg
IMG_20210403_093059809.jpg

IMG_20210403_093244056.jpg

My new wheel arrived today. 😁 Thank you Nathan. Gonna see if this riveted 16" will work with the disc brake conversion. If it does the LV will be getting 4 more and some 7.50x32.5 pizza cutters.

IMG_20210403_143106984.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom