Builds Project Patina-November 1968 FJ-40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Bert Bacharach

Bacharach.jpg

Got something cool for Patina. The top will be a while since she’s backed up with orders but this will be a cool upgrade

7C0D2A49-1E2C-4EBC-BE0C-EF36ECF8259C.jpeg

Maybe I missed it, but where did you source the 60 pump and bracket for the steering upgrade. I am looking at redoing the whole PS setup on our 40 and am looking at my options for replacing the pump. Got a ham can on it now but the bracket it's on has the belt out of alignment and the Saginaw box is leaking, so it will definitely be getting a new box and I am thinking about a new pump as well. Thanks

Honestly, it’s my favorite mud rig. The no top, coral seats, safety strap look is badass.

It’s got my wheels spinning...

Here’s one I’m considering, I’m not sure I’m quite that motivated, but the more I read, the more I get excited to do it

View attachment 1734368

hOOter

Glad you grabbed the LPB version!

I made a dump run today then got the urge to go topless
CF790CFF-5020-464D-A7C5-0E244C14CDBF.jpeg

Kubota makes it easy
89039654-BB87-4A1D-BCD8-17BB6DDC74C6.jpeg

I flipped it on end on a pallet and hauled it off for the duration
3CBCBCC5-1A31-49A6-9E36-D4DA7C5FF9A4.jpeg

I love these seats.
AD222DCC-762A-422A-90A2-2A8726C6F597.jpeg

The red top I’ve been running dies after sitting 3 days. I think i got it used from Boyd about 4 years ago. I had a yellow top on the shelf and stuck it in and polished the motor up
30D79DAF-AD5E-4017-A2E4-3AFC0DF1BA4A.jpeg

If only our ladyfolk could be so easily convinced... :p

Well, let's be honest, any lady who gets the urge to go topless on a dump run, you probably don't want to see topless!

Maybe I missed it, but where did you source the 60 pump and bracket for the steering upgrade. I am looking at redoing the whole PS setup on our 40 and am looking at my options for replacing the pump. Got a ham can on it now but the bracket it's on has the belt out of alignment and the Saginaw box is leaking, so it will definitely be getting a new box and I am thinking about a new pump as well. Thanks

Sorry I missed this. I pulled all the steering stuff off a parts FJ60

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom