Project MOVIESTAR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking great!! I hope to see the old/ new rig in person one day. You did a great job on the rig.

looks like you'll get project moviestar done before redline gets my brothers rig done, but if they're done around the same time, it would be cool to get pics of them together.

I regret the loss of momentum so near the end, but back on track to finish. Window felts are in, water shields and door panels on. I made a drivers side floor mat out of the passenger side of the old mat from Frankencruiser. installed some snaps to hold it in place.

I am fairly unhappy with the rubber wipers on the outside of the door, they are putting a great deal of pressure on the windows, making a couple of them difficult to open/close. I may end up removing them and going with the fabric ones....

wow. iirc, i did bd felts in and out on my lower window sills

DRY silicone spray ;)

food grade is usually a nice dry spray

wow. iirc, i did bd felts in and out on my lower window sills

Me too. Took pieces from my assemblage of doors. Don't remember rubber wiper on the outside of any of them, just the felts on both sides.

do those felt and rubber window wipers come with provisions for the factory clips?

and where can you get he factory clips?

Negative.

You can get clips from SOR for $$$, or there are ones that are close from Restoration Specialties, or you just glue the wipers in.

112-34-big.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom