PrInSu Design Studio - 80 series roof rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does prinsu ever do any specials, aside from group buys? Looks like I just missed out on this one
These are already one of the least expensive full platform racks on the market. Zach has been willing to do group buys in the past, but if you don't want to wait for who knows how long before the next GB, you're still getting the nicest (IMO) rack on the market for less than most any other option.

One of these is in my future. But having recently forked out for new front and rear bumpers, a winch and a paint job it will be some months before i can sneak another $900 wuthout the wife noticing ...:flipoff2:

These are already one of the least expensive full platform racks on the market. Zach has been willing to do group buys in the past, but if you don't want to wait for who knows how long before the next GB, you're still getting the nicest (IMO) rack on the market for less than most any other option.

What @Box Rocket said, a group buy on an ARB rack is one thing, but hell, I paid less than $800 for this rack, and it's full length, very lightweight, hard to beat!

First bath since the new rack install - I'm digging the look.

IMG_1300.JPG

I definitely wasn't intending to question the value of the rack, but not asking that sort of question, or more me not paying attention, already missed me a group buy. So I figure it never hurts to ask.

What is the overall height of the rack?

Let's see some pics of the raw aluminum! Anyone go that route?

I’m getting ready to order this rack. One thing I have been wondering is there are any good reasons to remove the original roof ribs prior to installing it? Also wondering if with the ribs intact if there is enough room underneath it to stash a solar panel or thin table?

I’m getting ready to order this rack. One thing I have been wondering is there are any good reasons to remove the original roof ribs prior to installing it? Also wondering if with the ribs intact if there is enough room underneath it to stash a solar panel or thin table?

Prinsu / CBI - Buyer beware

Might want to make sure they are up and running.

Check out Pat’s rack (he’s @dogfishlake on here). Active, supporting member. His attention to detail is incredible. If I was buying a rack like this, he is who I would buy it from.

Bowfin Cruisers | Michigan, USA

I kept the ribs on. Would be very hard to stash a solar panel in there I think. There is a decent amount of room for the rack but if you are planning on doing a RTT it gets tight. One of the bolts securing the RTT to the rack would rub one of the ribs and cause quite a racket driving down the road.

I kept the ribs on. Would be very hard to stash a solar panel in there I think. There is a decent amount of room for the rack but if you are planning on doing a RTT it gets tight. One of the bolts securing the RTT to the rack would rub one of the ribs and cause quite a racket driving down the road.
My Prinsu is 1" shorter than the production versions and it's tight for mounting a RTT but not terrible. I need use shorter bolts than the ones typically supplied with RTT's so there is no contact with the roof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom