Pretty quiet in here... what are you working on? (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still amazes me that you can walk in to any Toyota dealership and buy a transmission that's never come on a vehicle they ever sold in the US.
Whats crazy is when I bought mine in Kansas City at the Dealer he told me to come back a hour later to pick it up. It was in the mid-west distribution center a couple miles away. He was right.

Last one I bought here in PA came down from one of the New England states. Funny thing is it is for an FJ60 in CT!!!!! It's usually two days from when I order till it comes in. I must say I get good service and pretty good pricing from my local Toyota dealer.

New caliper sticks now too. Now I suspect a bad brake hose, which makes sense with the bleeding issues i had before. After a couple short drives the wheel is hot and smells like hot pads.
Makes sense at 100kmi.
What's funny is that with so many bolt on aftermarket parts for the heep, in stock standard replacement parts are hard to come by. I'm not used to this.

At @TRFCSUX ’s place, resealing the drip rail.
75F17170-BFCC-4872-9DE0-E8D7CED455C7.jpeg

@Von Hayek used the Eastwood brand and it flowed very nice and smooth. The trick was to be over the drip rail so you can see the entire inside so you don’t have to go back over it and apply more. It is very messy

That looks like a keeper.
you keeping this one or flip if it?

That looks like a keeper.
you keeping this one or flip if it?
I plan to keep it. It is too clean! Plus it was a one owner and I got all the records going back to 1994. It has just under 200k on it too.

New truck day :shame: !!!!
Please say hello to “The Easter Bunny”
This is my first ever “new” new car. Super stoked to keep this thing on the road for the next 30+ years. Yes- I know many don’t like these for a number of reasons- and it is certainly not a cruiser. That’s totally fine with me. I’m in love with it. Rear locker, KDSS, not a Heep. :shame:

Went to the dealer with a buddy of mine who used to be a car sales guy and worked the Miller guys pretty hard until we knew we weren’t leaving any money on the table and got where we wanted to close the deal.

A505D935-8A6E-4E88-9745-01A86B85CA69.jpeg

New truck day :shame: !!!!
Please say hello to “The Easter Bunny”
This is my first ever “new” new car. Super stoked to keep this thing on the road for the next 30+ years. Yes- I know many don’t like these for a number of reasons- and it is certainly not a cruiser. That’s totally fine with me. I’m in love with it. Rear locker, KDSS, not a Heep. :shame:

Went to the dealer with a buddy of mine who used to be a car sales guy and worked the Miller guys pretty hard until we knew we weren’t leaving any money on the table and got where we wanted to close the deal.

View attachment 2636081
Looks like you were at the manasshole location. Don't trust them with service is all I have to warn you about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom