Builds Poppy- '84 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My most sincere condolences. Take time to comfort your family and we will all be waiting here for you when you are back.

Sorry for the families loss Jason.

My condolences to you and your wife. And of course her family.

Sorry to hear this Jason, let me know if you need anything. My condolences to you and your wife and the family.

My most sincere condolences. Take time to comfort your family and we will all be waiting here for you when you are back.

sorry to hear this news jason. my condolences to you and andrea.

Thank you all for the thoughts and words. Andrea appreciates them as well. It's been a rough day and trying to deal with the beginning of all this from 3000 miles away is beyond words right now. Andrea will probably head out in a day or two and then I'll follow as soon as I can get to a stopping point.

J

A death in the family is never easy, I am so sorry for your loss. My condolences to your family.

My condolences to your wife and you. Really hard when you can’t be near the family member at that time. 3000 brings you here to the east right? In some ways seeing the leaves w/ touches of color and the smell of them drying out might bring a touch of comfort. Safe journey to you both.

Condolences J to you and Andrea. Never an easy situation, whether expected of sudden. Do what you need to take care of you and yours, if you got customers that "don't understand" they can $#%^ off. Had this just happen with my wife's grandpa who passed at 94, she had clients calling her during the service on Thursday this week (military service by the way) trying to schedule appointments and couldn't understand why she took so long to call them back. Sorry, you (the customer), are a least priority right now and keep it up and you may graduate to a NO PRIORITY real quick.

Condolences J to you and Andrea. Never an easy situation, whether expected of sudden. Do what you need to take care of you and yours, if you got customers that "don't understand" they can $#%^ off. Had this just happen with my wife's grandpa who passed at 94, she had clients calling her during the service on Thursday this week (military service by the way) trying to schedule appointments and couldn't understand why she took so long to call them back. Sorry, you (the customer), are a least priority right now and keep it up and you may graduate to a NO PRIORITY real quick.

I reached out to a few customers today to let them know what was going on. All were great, but one was a cock... so he was refunded and put on the NEVER SELL TO AGAIN LIST... I don't have time for cocksuckers!

J

J, my condolences to Andrea and you. Wish I could find the quote, but it goes something like "may your thoughts not be filled with pain and anguish, but only of cherished memories."

I can't believe that someone wasn't understanding regarding this. Glad he won't be getting any TT products.

J, my condolences to Andrea and you. Wish I could find the quote, but it goes something like "may your thoughts not be filled with pain and anguish, but only of cherished memories."

I can't believe that someone wasn't understanding regarding this. Glad he won't be getting any TT products.

K, Thank you for the kind words. The older I get the more I notice how self involved and entitled people are. I had a guy tell me I was higher than everyone else today..... My response...

" Well to each their own....... I don't work for free and nor do I need to. It's nice to whittle out the cheap tire kickers."

J

I reached out to a few customers today to let them know what was going on. All were great, but one was a cock... so he was refunded and put on the NEVER SELL TO AGAIN LIST... I don't have time for cocksuckers!

J
Wow, what is wrong with people? What a disappointing human.

Wow, what is wrong with people? What a disappointing human.
That's easy, we have created a society where people believe that only they and their opinions matter over that of everyone else, regardless of the situation. Kinda like the wife's assistant that she had to fire. The assistant was great with clients, talented with hair and color formulation but when it came to that "customer service" aspect of listening to clients and letting them talk, well she just didn't get it. Would talk over clients, hold up the finger to them to answer her phone, while applying color or working with the client, etc. Wife and I are very old school in that you work with your client, they are there getting a service from you but there is a fine line between working with that client and being taken advantage of. She has had a few clients and assistants she has had to fire over the years for such occurrences, just not worth it. Good on you for doing the right thing FOR YOU J and telling the customer to go elsewhere and refunding his money.

J,
I'm sorry to hear about your father-in-law. My condolences to your wife and family.

On another note...

This bumper is for sale. WARN fairlead not included. PM me if interested.

J

IMG_20180924_134413200.jpg

IMG_20180924_125241450.jpg
IMG_20180925_090549568.jpg
IMG_20180925_090621188.jpg

My condolences.

It's been a few rough months here. We are hopefully about caught up on "life" and after my planned 6 week break I hope things are back to normal by the end of January.

I need to get some products finished up, inventory rebuilt and get 2019 first quarter plans set in stone.

One thing for sure is that ANY custom order will only be when I feel like doing them.

As far as Poppy, if I can get her into a decent body shop the ole gal will get a fresh coat of 309. I usually do all that stuff, but time, age and other projects are always in the way anymore.

Basically a paint job, install stereo system, bumpers (already finished- not showing yet) and new tires and she's done.

OH and new D-pillar vents, fender vents and AC bezel... HA.

J

Hey bro, just saw this and the news of Andrea’s father. Sorry to hear about this. It sucks. I have no words.

Peace and Love to you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom