Builds Poppy- '84 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Poppy, Joe, Sam, Dingo.... have a new friend... Not sure what the plan is for this one quite yet. Depends on if Andrea wishes to keep it.

J

IMG_20180828_105900552.jpg

Well Poppy, Joe, Sam, Dingo.... have a new friend... Not sure what the plan is for this one quite yet. Depends on if Andrea wishes to keep it.

J

Jason, is this a 99? If Andrea doesn’t want to keep it, let me know. I’ve been hunting for the right dark colored 99 for a while now.

Last edited:
We don't even have a Dunkin Donuts remotely close. Ya city dwellers :)

Hey J, I am venturing into a new realm of 4X4. We picked up a Massy Ferguson 1540 compact tractor. I actually own a diesel! Iseki 40 HP. My life just got a lot easier, just dealing with round bales alone. You making anything for these yet? :)

29027850_1840386009325615_6364327979966791680_n.jpg
I’ve got a Massey Ferguson farm tractor and love it. The 4BT in my cruiser sounds just like it!

Jason, is this a 99? If Andrea doesn’t want to keep it let, me know. I’ve been hunting for the right dark colored 99 for a while now.

It's a locked 98 w/ 182K and the timing belt and water pump are up to date. It's been repainted, but no wrecks and all the VIN tags on the body panels are original. I'll go Friday to register it and get it all legit, it passed SMOG today, no issues.

No telling what will come of it.

J

It's a locked 98 w/ 182K and the timing belt and water pump are up to date. It's been repainted, but no wrecks and all the VIN tags on the body panels are original. I'll go Friday to register it and get it all legit, it passed SMOG today, no issues.

No telling what will come of it.

J

Keep me in mind if you decide to move on from it. It's exactly what I'm after. 98 or 99.

It'll more than likely be loaded up with gear if I sell it, so keep that in mind.

J

So kicking myself... Missed a 99, dark blue with 164k miles for $5600 last weekend on CL. My wife says... "You're not getting another Land Cruiser until the one in the driveway works." She just doesn't get it...

Ran Poppy to the shop today to get started on bumpers and sliders next week. Opened up and went back out and she wouldn't start. Starter solenoid is shot. 12.8V at the battery and all other electrical functions work fine. Ordered a new starter assy.

So, she'll get a starter along with bumpers and some other needed love.

J

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom