Poor Wallys Landcruiser Emporium (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:lol::lol::lol: That is funny! Even though it's almost 3 years old!
poor wally aka tyke aka poor wallys land cruiser emporium....there are alot of rumors that go around out the man...the myth...the tyke!

People say Tyke has never blinked in his life….Never!
People say Tyke can sneeze with both his eyes open.
People say Tyke had killed a dear by just pointing his finger and saying “bang”!
People say Tyke can kill two stones with just one bird.
People say Tyke can tie his shoes with his feet.
People say Tyke invented water.
People sat Tyke was in a knife fight and the knife lost.
People say Tyke doesn’t wear a watch; he decides what time it is.
People say Tyke eats steak every night…sometimes he kills the cow!
People say Tyke sleeps with a pillow under his gun.
People say Tyke can hold his breath for 9 years!
People say Tyke beat his own shadow up for following him too closely!
People say Tyke can lead a horse to water AND make him drink it!
People say Tyke doesn’t get frostbite, he bites frost!
People say Tyke makes his Toyota jealous with his driving skills!
People say Tyke has counted to infinity twice.
People say Tyke doesn’t sleep ….he waits!
People say Tyke can do a wheelie on a unicycle!
People say Tyke can drown a fish.
People say Tyke can play a violin with a piano.
People say Tyke can cut steel with his teeth.
People say Tyke can eat the core of an apple first!
People say Tyke can build a snowman out of rain.
People say Tyke boils water faster when he watches it.
People say Tyke has no hair on his chest….hair doesn’t grow on steel!
People say the only time Tyke was only wrong was when he thought he made a mistake.
People say Tyke once bowled a 300 without a ball.
People say Tyke broke a bear trap with his leg.

i wish i could take credit for it...however...a friend of my father used it in a video awhile back.

melstull....i'll see if i got anymore wally tub pics
He sounds like The Most Interesting Man in the World!

I wonder if he drinks Dos Equis XX??

Tyke is not located in Southern Vermont, Southern Vermont relocated to be around Tyke.

Never seen one of Wallys tubs... But I have to agree that thick steel tubs have a lot of advantages. In the last 18 years I've had more steel rust away from my tub than stock 40s come with. 1/8" steel makes the truck heavier... But it rides nicer, and has excellent weight distribution. (and is still as solid as can be.

Side to side it's balanced. With the top on front 950 kg, rear 1150 kg. Without the top, it's within 50 kg front to rear.:D With an F motor it would be a little heavier in the front.

:cheers: Wally for building fine machines.

not really great pictures...but...he does it all...he's a vary skilled fabricator...tubs and even 45 beds .... mods and maintnance .... these pics dont show the skill as well as they should
MVC-002F.JPG
MVC-003F.JPG
MVC-004F.JPG

his new shop is very nice....a far cry from when my tub was done...to give you an example of the quality....my tub has about 100,000 miles on it...and was his 3rd? tub ... my new taiwan fenders rotten away .... the tub had alil surface rust but as solid as new, a great product and a good friend

1st pic is of tyke
2nd and 3rd are of my truck much earlyer in its life :)

Tyke did alot of work on my truck the years i lived in boston when i didnt have a garage...i credit my trucks longevity to the work we did sooooo many years ago.
fnf5.jpg
toyota5.jpg
johnnyc flex.jpg

reviving thread..

I'm heading up to that area with my 80 and going to drop it off with him to get some work done. Hey, maybe it'll turn into a 45 while it's there. I wouldn't mind..

Last edited:
So, does Wally actually make tubs to sell or does he only make tubs for whole vehicles? In other words, could I somehow get him to make me a tub for my 45 to be shipped over here to me or would he only consent to build a tub for a 45 that I actually brought to him?

Wally ever get that website?

Sent from my iPhone

Funny I just asked him this a few days ago... I told him I can make him a free site and he said I'd need to stand in line as a few other buds had already pestered him to make one... But he's all about NO

:)

I may just do one anyway because he has to learn he can't always have it his way lol

Nice to see it out of the shop. That truck is no longer mine though. I traded it to Wally for some work on a 40. If you look off to the left on of his house at the 4 door K30 Chevy he is working on that for me now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom