plasma cutter and some ductape (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Coming along nicely Bugs..you should paint the rear tray frame white & green to blend it in further to the body colours.

Coming along nicely Bugs..you should paint the rear tray frame white & green to blend it in further to the body colours.

Sweet idea! I found some Cygnus white and went to town on the tray area.....it really ties it together much better!

image.jpg
image.jpg

If anyone has any spare 40 windshield hinges they'd sell........I'm looking for a pair.

I also diced up the 55 series gas cap cover and body panels to marry the two so that the 80 series filler neck is covered and retains the 55 fuel filler door. The only tricky part was that the whole interior cover piece needs to articulate over the cap when the side panels swing down.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
I have a frozen set that I could donate to this project.

May free up with a little electrolysis.

If theyre frozen I have heard heating them with a torch and dunking them should free them up. Are u wanting newer style with wiper on bottom or wiper on top.

looks like his frame is wiper on top.

Pretty good stuff here. Very nice work.

That things gonna slick when its all said and done. Nice work man.

The extra cab look with glass if you can find something to fit the bill ..take some measurements and scour the wreckers .
Or just get a glazier to cut some door glass you may already have surplus to your needs, they shouldn't charge too much to cut & polish one edge.

Looks good Bugs. I'm totally going to copy your bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom