Planted seat brackets - anyone have these? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was thinking of getting some, but was a little confused by their date for change over for the brackets. I thought the changes from the early 60's to the later 60's for the seat bracket configuration was in 1984.

Just installed a set of seats into an ‘88 using these brackets. Perfect fit. Should be good in your 60 using the part you listed.

5F7B4F04-4CBB-4229-A63F-39F7664C1D93.jpeg

F247A1B3-8473-44D4-8FEB-026DE6AF4693.jpeg

That looks great nice work. I've been looking for seat replacements for my '89 fj62. I've got a grey interior as well and embarking on an interior upgrade. As for the Sheel-Mann seats, do you like them?
It looks like you have the Traver F Seat?

Honestly, I have yet to actually drive the truck with the seats. Got the stink-eye from the wife for spending so much time on it this weekend while the kids are in town for the Holiday…

Scheel-Mann Vario F XXL in grey cloth and leatherette. I’m 6’1”, so the original seats hit me mid shoulder blade and had no lumbar support. Call Toby and describe you and your co-pilots stats and he’ll suggest the seats.

This is what I started with, so a vast improvement!
D7953F96-B26A-4266-8D13-DA03C7050BC7.jpeg

wow, looks to be a nice upgrade. Your reference to Toby.... contact at Sheel Mann? Thanks again!

wow, looks to be a nice upgrade. Your reference to Toby.... contact at Sheel Mann? Thanks again!
Toby is the USA rep for Scheel-Mann OR. Defenders Northwest (WA) also sells/stocks SM seats.

Planted is in Bellevue, WA and I've got their brackets in my 1990 62. They used my 100 Series to template their brackets for the 100/LX470. If you order seats with brackets through Toby. they're what you'll get.

If anyone is looking for armrests for Scheel-Mann seats I've got two lefts and a right in charcoal grey. Could only fit driver's right with my 10" Tuffy console.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom