Pig Picture Album (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Some of my 55's:

dsc00096.jpg

Matt_cabin_run10-28-06_028.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

DSCN0010.jpg

"breaking the ice" is still one of my favorites.

Been trying to buy that for years, can't find their email address

cute little piggy hiding in the dark corner of your garage waiting for you love and attention, oh, and your wallet.

View attachment 1829684 View attachment 1829683 I just came across this thread and picture back on page 3. This one is mine now in TN. It’s been sitting in my field for awhile waiting to get worked on. Just got the engine back in last week. I had it shipped from VA @jfz80

Very cool. I had been wondering.
Now wonder what happened to the 2f i built and installed right before selling it.

A buddy and I went in half on the rig. He got the engine and I got the rig. We put that engine in his ‘76 pig and we just sold it to @dogfishlake this past summer. He got a nice pig with a great engine. It was hard for me to let that one go. Too many cruisers and not enough time so I sold it.

Very cool. I had been wondering.
Now wonder what happened to the 2f i built and installed right before selling it.

Yep, alive and well in my 55. I put a City Racer carb on it. It runs really well. Hopefully I can get a few other items done on the 55 so I can use it a lot more next summer. If you don't mind, I might shoot you a pm about what you did in the rebuild, just so I know where stands now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom