Pig Party - 2017? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That would be neat to have and a pig group shot, might be a record number of pigs together. We're making history!!!:clap:

We should do a write up for the Toyota Trails, which would mean pictures that we would not post until the issue comes out..

19 pigs, 1 60, and 2 "maybes"that we have to force into "yes's"

I was talking to our drone partners and they may loan me a DJI phantom4 for some nice aerial camera work. You can't photo 19 pigs from the ground.

That is so awesome!

anyone seen Joe s ( used to be bigmoose ) with the 454 55 , or Ajax in a while or even Ron , we should try to dig up as many pigs as we can

I thought I read that the Pig FC built for Marcus Kutz ended up in the Colorado area, anyone know more info?

This would be a cool pig to checkout in person.

"We should do a write up for the Toyota Trails, which would mean pictures that we would not post until the issue comes out.."

Recovering journalist here...I'd be willing to take on the article for Toyota Trails. It'd also give my wife more practice time with her new camera.

"We should do a write up for the Toyota Trails, which would mean pictures that we would not post until the issue comes out.."

Recovering journalist here...I'd be willing to take on the article for Toyota Trails. It'd also give my wife more practice time with her new camera.

Awesome!!!

As far as shirt design goes I will do that. I will ask for little input on the design. To many artist spoil the pot (yes there is a pun there). It will be on the same lines as Cruise Moab shirts, as I have printed them for the last 15 yrs. You won't be disappointed, unless you don't order one. The design posted above is boring, sorry.

I was just thinking about this - thank you for doing this!

How do we go about ordering a shirt from you?

So after sitting on the fence for a few months, I think we might try to be there. I haven't been in a Jeep since 2004 , so that won't work for getting us there. Think this might be a once in a lifetime opportunity. Just need to get brakes working, but have some time. Scrapdaddy, what route are you taking? We're in mid -Missouri, so a convoy?

I'm really not sure yet. My co pilot has been working on our trip to Cruise Moab in two weeks and when we get back, she'll get serious about the Pig Party. I would like to take the back roads and look around, either going or coming back. Voodoo Cruiser might be going out our way and even BobM could hook up with us. Lets keep in touch and make it work.

61twpw. So that was you in Sacks buying a Hawaiian shirt. If you show we have 20.
Who's next to belly up????

Arthog, 1 extra large shirt form me please. Sometimes extra large shirts don't come that way from china. Any recommendations? Is it a true extra large???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom