Pig Party - 2017? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Uhg! This spring is still fighting with Old Man Winter! And he's winning
Had a good romp in the Pig up towards Mosquito Pass.....didn't get very far, lol. Hey, at least I'm not this guy!

IMG_1717.jpg

You are supposed to lift off the skinny pedal when you dig yourself to the frame.

^^^In the Sierra's....I think Donner Area. snow's so heavy it crushes Jeeps like soda cans!! Look at the other Jeeps, with their heads bowed & gathered in mourning!
Yeah ScrapDaddy, Official story was it broke in December, owner left to get parts and their first big dumps started before he could get back to it.

A broken Heep? Who has ever heard of that happening?

With the last round of bad luck, I'm out. If the shirts I asked for are already ordered, send me a bill and raffle them off.

Space 24 will be open from June 19 to June 25 for free to who ever needs it.
I am sorry you won't be able to make it. I would love your spot and and will pay you for it.

if it was a land cruiser, a new battery and it would fire right up and drive out after the winter.

movie

if it was a land cruiser, a new battery and it would fire right up and drive out after the winter.

movie

Haha! I have friends who live where those videos are taken up in Montezuma. I've wheeled up there in the Summertime. I worked at Arapahoe Basin right near there for 5 years. I wonder if it's anyone I know?

:popcorn::lol:

Haha! I have friends who live where those videos are taken up in Montezuma. I've wheeled up there in the Summertime. I worked at Arapahoe Basin right near there for 5 years. I wonder if it's anyone I know?
he was a denverite named rocky who wasn't really in the cruiser scene. got on the wrong track the night before the first storm rolled in and fs shut the gate. in the last video where we got it running, you might notice two crutches...those are his. imagine walking out on those! he was a trooper. we went up the first weekend to try to recover, but he couldn't make it, so second weekend we got it out. new battery and we had to put a union in one tranny cooler line and top off fluid...that was it.

the kudos go to his neighbors for going up in winter and clearing out the snow, taping the windows and punching in vents and (most importantly) putting about 20 open boxes of baking soda inside.

he was a denverite named rocky who wasn't really in the cruiser scene. got on the wrong track the night before the first storm rolled in and fs shut the gate. in the last video where we got it running, you might notice two crutches...those are his. imagine walking out on those! he was a trooper. we went up the first weekend to try to recover, but he couldn't make it, so second weekend we got it out. new battery and we had to put a union in one tranny cooler line and top off fluid...that was it.

the kudos go to his neighbors for going up in winter and clearing out the snow, taping the windows and punching in vents and (most importantly) putting about 20 open boxes of baking soda inside.
Holy Cannoli's! Makes me miss my old 80! Haha...

I saw earlier that someone mentioned stickers? I can do die-cuts...if we don't have any other options for printed stickers. It wouldn't be anything super fancy, and only a single color graphic. I've done some logo work for companies & private parties before & would be happy to get a bunch of Pig Party due cuts made up. Again, if yalls don't have anything else in mind, tho.
The exterior grade 5 yr vinyl holds up great as bumper stickers. I've had some fine lined lettering stickers hold up for a VERY long time on my old Tacoma.
My other idea with the die cuts is to get the exact size "TOYOTA" lettering for the raised lettering on the back tailgate and front grill. Once I dialed it in, I could whip up commercial grade stickers for those logo's in a pretty huge variety of colors. It'd take quite a lot of trial & error to get the template built in the program, but definitely worth it.
Anyway, lemme know what ya's think about the party sticker needs.

Uhg! This spring is still fighting with Old Man Winter! And he's winning
Had a good romp in the Pig up towards Mosquito Pass.....didn't get very far, lol. Hey, at least I'm not this guy!

View attachment 1451734

Interesting winch angles. Wonder how that worked out. Probably more likely to add three Jeeps to the hole than pull one out.

I saw earlier that someone mentioned stickers? I can do die-cuts...if we don't have any other options for printed stickers. It wouldn't be anything super fancy, and only a single color graphic. I've done some logo work for companies & private parties before & would be happy to get a bunch of Pig Party due cuts made up. Again, if yalls don't have anything else in mind, tho.
The exterior grade 5 yr vinyl holds up great as bumper stickers. I've had some fine lined lettering stickers hold up for a VERY long time on my old Tacoma.
My other idea with the die cuts is to get the exact size "TOYOTA" lettering for the raised lettering on the back tailgate and front grill. Once I dialed it in, I could whip up commercial grade stickers for those logo's in a pretty huge variety of colors. It'd take quite a lot of trial & error to get the template built in the program, but definitely worth it.
Anyway, lemme know what ya's think about the party sticker needs.

I love both ideas! There had been talk of the tailgate letters, but unless I missed them, they never came to be. Vinyl letters for the grill too would be pretty cool!

This week, I got the final 'nail' in the coffin of not being able to go on this trip: abrupt change of position at my company.:worms: Six years on same project and close to same internal "customers"... straight to new project/technologies/customers. Plus now I have a new manager I need to break in:rofl:

Wow, no stress there!

What kind of work do you do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom