Pig Party - 2017? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is a pic of our campsite. Looks nice to corral some pigs in. I can place everyone on this later if you would like.
Cayton.PNG

The loneliest campsite in Clayton campground isn't shown on the map...Site #1 (60'max, pull through). Some idiot reserved it during Pigfest. Mmmm... ok, that idiot would be me.:confused: I reserved it but wasn't sure if I could make it out. The 40' can fit in site 1. Worst case if I can make the event, I can squeeze my Tacoma in behind your camper. It doesn't look promising for my trek out so plan for site 1. You will have to walk up to the other sites, but the sty needs to be in the same campground!

The loneliest campsite in Clayton campground isn't shown on the map...Site #1 (60'max, pull through). Some idiot reserved it during Pigfest. Mmmm... ok, that idiot would be me.:confused: I reserved it but wasn't sure if I could make it out. The 40' can fit in site 1. Worst case if I can make the event, I can squeeze my Tacoma in behind your camper. It doesn't look promising for my trek out so plan for site 1. You will have to walk up to the other sites, but the sty needs to be in the same campground!
If you aren't able to make it, let me know. I'll take your spot.

IMG_6713.JPG
It's really going to happen! Our pig is now sitting on 35's, 4:56 gears, lockers front and rear, full floater rear w disc brakes, and factory bench seats because there will be 4 of us driving out and two flying in. Any body want to share a site for family camping?

Voodoocruisers,

One way or another there will be a spot for your group. See you there.

Voodoo,

I met you briefly a few GSmtrs ago. My friend Al and I were checking out a rig you had bought there. It was fully restored and super nice. I think it was olive. (to be real honest I don't remember which one it was)

I have plenty of room for you and the family at my campsite. I'm still trying to convince my children to go but more than likely I'll be flying solo. Al was planning on joining me in his Tacoma but is not able to make it. I'm registered for one truck + a trailer. From the looks of my site, it appears pretty large and I don't think we'll have a problem packing in another pig.

Deo

Last edited:
Here is a pic of our campsite. Looks nice to corral some pigs in. I can place everyone on this later if you would like.View attachment 1425825

That is awesome if you can label up everyone's spots - I am bad with names, so I would try to study this in advance!

I updated the site layout. according to the Pig Party 2017 spreadsheet we still need homes for the following:

Bobm
Jason Braswell
Remy1974
BBQboy
Voodoo Cruiser
*Timmbuck2 needs 1 night

I think there was some talk about shacking up but i couldn't ind the posts. FJ55-100 and myself will share our site and im sure others will too.

2017 PIG PARTY.jpg

I updated the site layout. according to the Pig Party 2017 spreadsheet we still need homes for the following:

Bobm
Jason Braswell
Remy1974
BBQboy
Voodoo Cruiser
*Timmbuck2 needs 1 night

I think there was some talk about shacking up but i couldn't ind the posts. FJ55-100 and myself will share our site and im sure others will too.

View attachment 1439497

Awesome!

That's a great map. Copies as a hand out would be great for intros to who's who. I've only met Lil'John in person. And only hand PMs with a few others

IMG_7547.JPG
IMG_7549.JPG
IMG_7551.JPG
Thanks Deo, I'll take you up on your offer. I look forward to meeting again. Oir pig is running great! I sooo excited. I'm think I'm going to install a shackle reversal to make a little more room for the 35's. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Maybe a 5 speed??? But I don't want to rush it. Here are a few pics as it sits now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom