Pig Party - 2017? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like I am out since there aren't anymore spaces for my RV.

Looks like I am out since there aren't anymore spaces for my RV.

You should still come out. Maybe people could double up? My folks are planning on getting there earlier in the week and grabbing one of the non-reserve sites. You could then take our reserved site. Worst case, you could camp along one of the Forest Service Roads nearby. I believe that is allowed. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I can also check what space I have reserved, we could always head up the trail a but to camp. BUT, my site is not available Saturday night...

BBQ. Don't give up. Even if we cannot get your rig into Base Camp, there are lots of places on public land to set your RV near by. Just South of Rico has places next to the Dolores river. North of Clayton CG (higher elevation) has spots too.. I'd even look further up the campground road towards Bolam Pass. Lots of RV friendly places to slip into there as well.

Do the plug in sites have room for a few pigs and a camper? I was going to bring a tent but I might sleep in my pig if it helps stuff more poeple.

I don't want to pout y'all out and if something pops up to where we cant make it, then I will feel like a dick.....even though I have been told I am one.

IMG_5886.JPG
IMG_5893.JPG

It would be great to have a 55 wallow. I'm game. I signed up for overland expo May 12 just for something to do, never been. Anything after May works. Can't do earlier.
I'm planning on hitting the Overland Expo too. Let's meet up!

Any one else want to share their site numbers?

#15 for Gordobe
#23 for Scrapdaddy

I'm going to call tomorrow to see what I can get :) I haven't got official for Petaluma Swap Meet but last year was early July so I'll assume that :)
I reserved site #2.

Hope a Jeep will be allowed to share my camping spot and join us. Driven by the friend who helped with the body swap and all associated mechanical work that got my pig back among the living and later with the overdrive install, etc. He knows these pigs inside and out.

We could drop your trailer at my site if needed. I believe my site is more a remote spot, no electric, etc. It sure could hold your trailer.

Hank, see you at expo

I think JMack is doubled up with my sight?

I was doing some measuring in Google Earth. Most of the electric sites have 50-70 foot long parking spaces and 20 feet wide. I am sure we can accommodate your camper in a site and park the trailer in another site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom