Pig-Demic 2020 T-Shirts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PabloCruise

SILVER Star
Threads
Checking interest to see if anyone else feels like I do about this awesome Ivan Stewart 55 rendering that @gonzopancho commissioned from @Box Rocket ?

Since there is no Pig Party 2020, this could be a substitute shirt to remember just what the heck we were doing in 2020.

We could put the Pig on the back, and maybe a "Pig-Demic 2020" as a front pocket logo.

I am thinking this could show nicely on a black, white or gray t-shirt.

If there is any interest I can ask my t-shirt guy (same guy that did the PP '19 shirts), he might see details that would steer us towards a certain color shirt.

1595695615381.png

Checking interest to see if anyone else feels like I do about this awesome Ivan Stewart 55 rendering that @gonzopancho commissioned from @Box Rocket ?

Since there is no Pig Party 2020, this could be a substitute shirt to remember just what the heck we were doing in 2020.

We could put the Pig on the back, and maybe a "Pig-Demic 2020" as a front pocket logo.

I am thinking this could show nicely on a black, white or gray t-shirt.

If there is any interest I can ask my t-shirt guy (same guy that did the PP '19 shirts), he might see details that would steer us towards a certain color shirt.

View attachment 2383037
I'd buy one as long as the shirt are nice soft ones and not the cheap Hanes shirts that feel like card board. Ha!

I'd buy one as long as the shirt are nice soft ones and not the cheap Hanes shirts that feel like card board. Ha!
Oh Yeah, small kid sizes would be great too!

I feel you man, I hate crappy shirts.
I think I will go Next Level like we did for the PP 2019 shirts. They have a nice feel and fit.
Description here:

It’s more up to @Box Rocket. He’s indicated interest, and we need a front pocket design anyway.

I would like to work in a corona (virus) or pandemic/pigdemic/swine flu reference, just to commemorate the fun we’re all not having.

Sounds cool! Maybe the same little Piggy from the 2019 shirts holding a Corona on the front pocket.

I’m in for one or more as long as the pocket logo isn’t on an actual pocket.

Negative. I think they just call it that placement on the L breast.

Like this:

pigparty_mockup-jpg.1960037

We could call it the breast logo instead...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom