Paliza Hardcore? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dang guys you post pics fast.

If worse comes to worst Shawn you can just put the link to your photobucket and we'll go watch all the vids. :D

Leni

Leni

Well, you hang around this group enough and you will learn folks that didn't go start chomping at the bit.

Route attached.
snowrun 20100124.jpg

If worse comes to worst Shawn you can just put the link to your photobucket and we'll go watch all the vids. :D

Leni

So i just made a youtube account and put up COMPLETELY UNEDITED vids... i'll refine of necessary :meh: hopefully it works.

YouTube - sl33p3FZJ's Channel BTW all vids are in HD if you switch the view.

and yes, it was that bumpy at times... :D:flipoff2:

enjoy. i had a great time guys, even from the back seat of Ali's 80.

-john

Last edited:
Great stuff guys!!

G

Great Videos guys! I do LOVE that V8 that Shawn has.....deliciousness

Here's the link to John's (from Chicago) photobucket album LINK

Last edited:
I like this shot from Chicago John. It really shows how deep the snow was.
deepsnow_sm.jpg

Wow - that's some serious snow! Looks like you all had a great time. I'll be looking at these pics later on this week when it's 90 degrees out....

you guys can make a calendar from those pics... wow... jealous from Texas!

I have thought for a while that we should make a club calendar. like Henry's, but all HDC. maybe not the full quality and size of Henry's, but you get the idea.;)

It looks like you guys had a blast. Nice pictures and movies by the way.

you guys r killing me.

if u wantd shots of snowbellied rigs, you shoulda caught my Honda digging out this morning. :p

3 runs in 30 mins, to get 40'. What, they aren't supposed to scoop the snow w/ dey underpan???:D

No pix, I was too bizy cursing n shoveling... actually had the 60 warming up, just in case. :bang:

you guys r killing me.

if u wantd shots of snowbellied rigs, you shoulda caught my Honda digging out this morning. :p

3 runs in 30 mins, to get 40'. What, they aren't supposed to scoop the snow w/ dey underpan???:D

No pix, I was too bizy cursing n shoveling... actually had the 60 warming up, just in case. :bang:

You know, you could actually come OUT with us one of these days! It really is more fun than web wheeling :D

Well, you hang around this group enough and you will learn folks that didn't go start chomping at the bit.

Route attached.

This graph is great. Did we really travel 16 miles one way? I want to make sure that I am reading the graph correctly.

Thanks.

Nope. I'm not sure where I started the GPS. Might have been at the chain-up. I quit just outside Ponderosa, so I think we went up about 7 miles. What you are looking at is roughly round trip (up, then down). I might be able to cut the route better if you want.

ok, that sounds reasonable. No need to do anything to the chart.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom